Look at my Mom's Hair

Zeal

I decided I would take a picture of my Mom's hair yesterday. She has 100% 4a/b natural. She just gets a press and curl. This is like 2 weeks post wash.

This the length I am hoping for by the end of 2008.

I don't don't know her regiman. My Mom is a PJ there is all kinds of stuff under her sink. My mom actually uses hair grease

My Mother:

Zeal

It sure does.:yep: Its thick, too. Very beautiful.

It sure is. I have a twa and my Mom said that it looks like wool. her hair grows fast. It seems as though my hair grows so slow.

I am about to co wash right now and slap on some Castor oil :lachen::lachen:

AvaSpeaks

It sure is. I have a twa and my Mom said that it looks like wool. her hair grows fast. It seems as though my hair grows so slow.

I am about to co wash right now and slap on some Castor oil :lachen::lachen:

I was just about to ask you has she always had this length of hair.

Because alot of our sisters may have SL hair, but it stays there, doesn't grow any longer. That's till they get here of course :grin:

It's just like people who have always been NL and now are pushing SL or people who always been stuck at the Collarbone but now are pushing BSL.

So if her hair doesn't get any longer but yours is growing, then I'm going to do the happy dance for you :evilbanana:

Zeal

I was just about to ask you has she always had this length of hair.

Because alot of our sisters may have SL hair, but it stays there, doesn't grow any longer. That's till they get here of course :grin:

It's just like people who have always been NL and now are pushing SL or people who always been stuck at the Collarbone but now are pushing BSL.

So if her hair doesn't get any longer but yours is growing, then I'm going to do the happy dance for you :evilbanana:

My hair grows slow. Her hair grows fast and what does she do get it clipped. Mom's hair is about 3" from bra strap.

Yes it has always been this length. I had a great Aunt with Bra Strap length. All my mother's sisters have hair like that.

Your mom has thick, beautiful hair!

Thanks blue

Last edited: