L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Hot Oil

BJ007

L\'Oreal Nature\'s Therapy Hot Oil

Okay I just used this and when I went to blow dry my hair it was as dry as shredded wheat. As I was rinsing it out, I thought it felt kinda course and dry. It went on nice and silky. I did leave it in for about 20minutes as opposed to the recommended 1 or 5 minutes.

I thought hot oil would make the hair soft and silky but then I looked and saw it has wheat protein in it. Could that be the culprit??? If so what do U suggest I mixed this with to make it work better?

katie

Re: L\'Oreal Nature\'s Therapy Hot Oil

I had a similar really bad experience with this product when I left it on longer than the packaging suggests.
The 2nd time I used it I followed the recommendations and looved looved looved the results.It is one of my favourite products now.You just have to follow the packaging directions for this one.

BJ007

Okay cool, I'll do that next time. Thanks!!

ChasingBliss

When I used it a while back, it didnt seem like the regular hot oil treatment. It kind of lathered up a little. And when I rinsed it out, my hair felt squeaky not soft and moisturized. After that, I knew I didnt like it that much. The only thing I like really is the smell. I still have the unused portion. I dont know what to do with it, so it just sits in the closet. Ill probably mix it with a deep conditioner or something.

daviine

I'm not that crazy about it either...in fact I remember referring to it as crap when I last posted about it. It seems to work better mixed with other conditioners though on my hair.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

Wow,

I've always had great results with this. I wouldn't say that the wheat protein made your hair hard since wheat protein is a moisturizing protein. I always follow the directions when I use this product--maybe that's it.

Allandra

I love this product. However, I only keep it on my hair for a few minutes (like 3 to 5). It works great on my hair.