Mar 21 22 23 24 25 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

keranikki

Natural, 3abc/4a, Fine, medium density
Wash day is this Sunday. I will do the following:

Pre-poo: idk yet
Shampoo: Obia Tea tree & Neem bar
Protein: Mizani Kerafuse
DC: BoBeam Lavender Conditioner w/steam
Style: Shea covered bun and done

I didn’t do any of this. I cowashed my hair with Eden BodyWorks and used a generous amount of BoBeam conditioner as a leave in. Then I slathered my hair in Shea butter. My hair is up in a clip until it’s at least 70% dry, then I will bun it.
I’m working out more, which means water will touch my hair more often. I also use the sauna, which dries out my hair. I think I’m going to cowash until I have to much buildup, then I’ll shampoo. For now, shampoo is not needed.

nymane

• Shampoo: L'anza Healing Moisture Tamanu Cream
  • DC: L'anza Healing Moisture Moi Moi Hair Masque
  • Leave-in: Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
  • Serum: Joico Restorative Oil
  • Roller set: Pibbs 514
  • Moisturize: Annabelle's Moisturizing Hair Lotion (applied very lightly to the roots & ends)

Aggie

After getting over my lazy spell after church I decided to hit the shower to start my hair. Here's what I decided on:

-Shampooing with Afro Love Mint Eucalyptus Rosemary Shampoo
-Color - Dominican Republic Big One henna
-Shampoo again with Natur Growth Bambu Shampoo
-Protein Treat with Natur Growth Nectar Repair
-Moisturizing DC with NG Rose Clay DC
-Leave in with IN Aloe and Hibiscus Leave-in
-M/S with CFCG Moisturizer and BM Grease or diy SB blend

Aggie

Well it looks like I will be sleeping with my deep conditioner on my hair tonight. One because I feel too lazy to wash it out now and two, because my hair is a little stiff after washing out my henna and protein treatments. I feel it will need to stay moist for a while longer so I'll wash it out in the morning.

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal
I find that you hav to use a henna that has a high amount of red if you have having coverage issues or occasionally shampoo your hair in some way.

But color resistance may be a good thing. The healthier my hair gets the harder it is to henna. When it was super damaged I could do a 2 hour henna without letting it develop first and have red hair. Now I need to two step 2 or 3 times for reddish blackish hair.

Interesting. I was wondering why my last treatment faded so quickly but I wonder if this is the reason.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Scalp Treatment: Cantu ACV Root Rinse
Cleanse: Ouidad Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil
Protein (maybe :yawn: ): Nexxus Emergencée Reconstructing Treatment
DC: Soultanicals Sprout Rice Tonic & KB Green Tea and Babassu DC mixed with APB Garlic Conditioner (so I can use them up)
Post-wash: will be back with this later

Maybe on Tuesday I'll start the process (no protein though) :yawn:

Aggie

This morning I washed out my moisturizing deep conditioner, applied CFCG Moisturizer, gel, a little evoo and bunned for the day. I haven't bunned my hair since I cut it in July last year. I have enough hair now for a small teeny weenie bun :yay: :grin:.

Lita

I had to wash/Dc my hair today “Monday”

Washed with-
Sirod Naturals”Coconut Milk”Ayurvedic Rice poo

Rinsed-
Warm Water

Sirod Naturals-
Rice Water Herbal Blend 35min

Rinsed-
Warm Water

Curl Dynasty-
Pumpkin Mint Mask 45min with heat cap