March 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Poranges That's sweet! I hope I find a hubster that buys me hair products without telling him too :lol:

Lol! I'm sure you will....however...*ahem* :look: This is not a regular thing, the last time this happened was the end of January...I would prefer one beauty product gift a week but alas...one can only dream. :look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: J/P He really is very sweet.

Poranges

Girl...Please lemme know what you think of this product:yep:

I had it twice. Gave 1 bottle away and swapped the other bottle, so I never got to try it:nono:

Poranges

Girl...Please lemme know what you think of this product:yep:

I had it twice. Gave 1 bottle away and swapped the other bottle, so I never got to try it:nono:

Lmao! :lol: What in the world is wrong with you? I'm literally laughing. I will def. let you know! :yep: Can't wait to try it. I need a "milk" and the SSI jojoba milk is just a 5/10 never thought I would say that since all of my SSI products prior to it have been 9/10-10/10 but oh well.

Lmao! :lol: What in the world is wrong with you? I'm literally laughing. I will def. let you know! :yep: Can't wait to try it. I need a "milk" and the SSI jojoba milk is just a 5/10 never thought I would say that since all of my SSI products prior to it have been 9/10-10/10 but oh well.

@Poranges

Girl...Don't Laugh:blush: ........... :look:

I always wondered about this product (bolded). So, thanks for that review. :yep:

I'm hooked right now on Hydratherma Naturals:lick:

@Poranges

Girl...Don't Laugh:blush: ........... :look:

I always wondered about this product (bolded). So, thanks for that review. :yep:

I'm hooked right now on Hydratherma Naturals:lick:

Yea, I wouldn't necessarily recommend SSI jojoba milk but hey one man's trash is another man's treasure and it wasn't a HORRIBLE product, but I love silky/non stiff results when I use milks. I've always wanted to try HN but it never stood out to me like other natural product lines.

@Poranges

I know you STANS for SSI.:look:

So, when's the next Sale???:sekret:

............:lol:

I'd love to grab another Okra Reconstructor.:yep:

She might have one before then, but she is having a sale for mother's day. :yep: I have no reason to buy more SSI products as I currently have a cabinet full but I will be there in full force. :lick: :rolleyes:

She might have one before then, but she is having a sale for mother's day. :yep: I have no reason to buy more SSI products as I currently have a cabinet full but I will be there in full force. :lick: :rolleyes:

Poranges

*cackles at bolded*:lol:

I also think I want to pick up the Avacado Conditioner. I'm surprised I've never tried this one.:ohwell:

Adding to my previous purchase I ordered the following from Sallys.com

Nanuut Silicon Fortifying Shampoo
Nanuut Silicon Moisturizing Hair Mask
Nanuut Silicon Fortifying Mask Treatment
Nanuut Silicon Leave-In
Nanuut Silicon Moisturizing Shampoo
KeraPRO Restorative Conditioner for Normal to Dry Hair
KeraPRO Restorative Treatment for Dry to Very Dry Hair
Evolve Cholesterol Conditioning Cap (3)

I got 2 free KeraPRO Restorative Anti-Frizz Elixirs with buy 1 get 1 free of KeraPro products.

I'd gotten some things from the IBS..

jane carter lock and twist (dont care for it much)
jane carter sls shampoo (this is also just okay)
derm organic argan hair masque (this aint bad at all)
ENJOY sculpting lotion
hair rules grapefruit purifying shampoo
bone combs

Went to Sally's and TJ Maxx today. From Sally's I purchased some Miracle 7 Buriti Oil Styling Serum. For the size of the container and the price, this has got to be some awesome oil :yep:.

From TJ Maxx I purchased Nelly Professional Reconstructor and Nelly Mascarilla Capilar Intensive Hair Treatment.

Today i went to CVS and bought: La Bomba and Crece Pelo Treatments for dc'ing Crece Pelo Rinse for co washing La Bomba Leave In :lick: and Crece Pelo Shampoo and 2 Bottles of V05 moisture milks in strawberry :D

I purchased the old formula Creme of Nature shampoo
a6890922-ce22-cbfe.jpg

I got some silicon mix bambu shampoo...love it!!

I didn't buy these today (already had them), but I finally tried them for the first time ever today.

Silicon mix deep conditioner and lacio lacio leave in. I'm in LOVE! Especially with the silicon mix! My hair has NEVER felt this soft and amazing. The slip for silicon mix is superb and I really like the lacio lacio as a leave in before blow drying...

So I took a trip to Sally's and got:
Cream of Nature Lemongrass & Rosemary Leave in Condish- Ive been looking for a great creamy one
EcoStyler Olive oil gel (on sale for 2.99 I really want the new one with Argan oil but they were sold out :( )
Proclaim Natural 7 Oil (smells great love it so far)
A new brush to help with detangling (went with the Comare 9 row)

Ive soooo been wanting to try her line. How do you like it? Which products have you tried?

SmileyJ22

Girl. I'm In Love:drool:

I've tried:

*Follicle Booster
*Growth Lotion
*Growth Oil
*Protein Balancing L-I
Amino Protein DC'er
Moisturizing DC'er

*These I use everyday.

They've been working wonderfully on my Hair. My Goal is to use this Line Exclusively (the Daily Stuff) until June. Good Stuff:lick: Excellent!

IDareT'sHair

So you're not going to give me a review on the Komaza Olive DC? Ordered a 16 oz. from my new favorite vendor Sage Naturalceuticals but I am dying to know.

Back