May 11 12 13 14 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Happy M.others Day!:flowers:

To ALL the Mothers, Aunties, God-Mommies, Grammies, Sisters and Friends - To ALL the Women that play an important role in the life of a Child (or Adult) Happy M.others Day!:2inlove:

We Love YOU, Appreciate YOU, Highly Respect YOU and want YOU to Have a Beautiful Weekend.

YOU are Blessed and Highly Favored!:babyb:....:babyg:

We know as Black Women YOU have to do "Twice as Much" and we want to give YOU the Honor YOU for All YOU Do!

Take some time to Treat Yourself Kindly and DO YOU!:hug2:

Oh Yeah....Speaking of "DO" - What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow Night:
Overnight - Curl Origin Overnight Hair Mask

Sunday:
Cleanse - Alikay Naturals Cleansing Conditioner
Treat - Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (under Dryer)
Steam - MyHoneyChild's Honey Hair Mask
Final R/O - Afroveda's Neem +3 Conditioner *discontinued*
Leave-In & Air Dry - SCurl & DIY SB Blend

FadingDelilah

I thought I knew, but now I don't know. *Will attempt to do faux locs*

@FadingDelilah I can't part to save my life.

I'll give it a go, but if I hear more then two strands pop, party over.
:lachen:

The gifs had me cracking up :lachen: don't feel pressured girl! I always say I'm going to try something and then give up one section in. If you want to let your faux locs collect dust and spend the day cooking instead I will not blame you :alcoholics:

This weekend I *plan* on trying to style my natural hair. It may or may not ever actually happen. :look: Failing is what I do. :rolleyes:

guyaneseyankee

Happy Mother’s Day
Since I’m going away for the weekend, I washed a deep conditioned last night. I finally detangled my hair and put on twists. I thought about trimming the twists but they did look lush so I figured I could wait.
I twisted with my Shea Butter mix. I wore my head wrapped today. This SC sun is no joke
I’ll wear a twist out for Mother’s Day

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Everything I was supposed to do during the week and didn't :look: :lachen:

FRIDAY
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
Protein Treatment: Nexxus Keraphix Reconstructing Treatment
Light Cleanse: CRN Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse (to remove traces of Nexxus)
Detangle: SSI Avocado Moisturizing Conditioner

SATURDAY
DC: Mielle Organics Babassu Mint Conditioner
Post-wash: SSI Pomegranate Hydrating Spray, APB Cupuacu Avocado Daily Moisturizer, APB Creamy Hair Pudding (crown only), TMC Ancient Egyptian Gel

Along with prepping these faux locs (ACV rinse, light clarifying shampoo rinse, very very light cowash with an unwanted rinse out conditioner)

Last edited:

Chromia

shampoo:
1st lather: Acure Clarifying Shampoo
2nd lather: AfroVeda Egyptian Rose shampoo

DC for 30 min with heat: Obia Babassu

leave-in: QB Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee

styler: DIY flaxseed & marshmallow root gel
(I use 1/4 cup flaxseeds, 2 TBSP marshmallow root & 4 cups water.)

oil: DIY oil mix - olive, castor, argan, & jojoba

I twisted my hair. I'll do a twistout Sunday or Monday.

NaturalEnigma

Clarify: Aztec Indian Healing Mask with water (ran out of coconut milk)
Rinse: Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
Condition: Curlz Tea Conditioner
Treatment: Cassia with Chagrin Valley detangeling hair tea
Cowash: Aphogee texture treatment
Deep condition (overnight): Sheamoisture 10 in 1 Renewal system masque
Leave-in: Shea moisture's coconut and hibiscus kids curling butter cream sealed with Camille rose naturals cocoa nibs and honey growth serum.

Last edited:

ladybevy

I went to the stylist and had them wash/protein treatment/DC/Steam and then I cut some of my relaxed ends off. I did a mini chop(still not ready to do the big chop). My hair had grew from SL to almost APL and I cut it back to SL. Just going to lightly moisturized/seal my hair but other than that absolutely nothing.

Aggie

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers in here.

Today I:

-Detangled with a combination of v05 Moisture Milks Conditioner and AVG
-Shampooed with Keracare Moisturizing and Detangling Shampoo
-Deep Conditioned with a combination of Hairveda Methi Sativa Tea Steps 1 and 2 Treatment Set.
-Moisturized with SCurl Curl Activator Moisturizer.

discodumpling

Happy Mothers Day Ladies! It's the usual for me this week
Wash: Honey Almond Shampoo by Natures Advantage. It's a great poo with detangling properties but i'll never buy a gallon again! Just cause I bought a gallon of condish does not mean I need the matching poo in the same darn size!
DC: Schwarzkopf GLISS Ultimate repair anti-damage mask. I loved the Ultimate Moisture so much I decided to try this next! I'm sitting under the dryer for my usual hour right now.
Style:
Leave-in: Schwarzkopf Ultimate Repair Express Repair Conditioner. Another newbie this week.
Moisturize LustraSilk CurlMax Curl Activator...tis the season!
Gel: Eco Argan

So i'm back under the dryer and you know how we women change our minds at the spur of a moment! The Leave in offered such incredible SLIP and moisture I decided to omit the curl activator. Let's see how that works out for me! I'm back under the dryer for another 30 -45 mins and then i'll blow dry the rest.

Last edited:

Shavonn

Going to attempt shingling. Unfortunately, I just got my nails done with these silly crystals and they catch on my hair but I'm going to attempt after breakfast today. Hoping it will see longevitiy but I've posted before about how my hair flattens when I sleep.

NaturalEnigma

Clarify: Aztec Indian Healing Mask with water (ran out of coconut milk)
Rinse: Apple Cider Vinegar Rinse
Condition: Curlz Tea Conditioner
Treatment: Cassia with Chagrin Valley detangeling hair tea
Cowash: Aphogee texture treatment
Deep condition (overnight): Sheamoisture 10 in 1 Renewal system masque
Leave-in: Shea moisture's coconut and hibiscus kids curling butter cream sealed with Camille rose naturals cocoa nibs and honey growth serum.

So today I was at the mall and someone stopped me and said I love your hair. She asked me what I used I said Shea Moisture :look:. I was not about to go through my whole regimen with her. She would have been scratching her head like "huh! You do all that?" I don't think she believed me cause she kept on saying "So you just use Shea Moisture". I felt bad but I didn't steer her in the wrong direction Shea moisture has great products I've used different products from their different lines and they all work well for my hair.

nymane

• Prepoo: Olaplex no 3
  • Shampoo: Sojourn Moisture
  • DC: Joico MRB
  • Leave-in: Moroccanoil Hydrating Styling Cream
  • Serum: L'anza Keratin Healing Oil
  • Air dry 60% followed by blow dry with T3 Featherweight Compact (travel dryer)
  • Flat iron: GHD Platinum

Aggie

My gray hair roots are coming in strong in just two weeks and so I currently have some henna and indigo mix on my hair to darken the roots.

I did plan to do the one step at the middle of the month and the 2 step at at the end of the month and I'm right on schedule.

lavaflow99

In search of the next vacation
Shampoo: Renpure Organics I love my hair! Body and Shine Shampoo
Conditioner: Renpure Organics I love my hair! Body and Shine Condish (used for the first time....loved!)
Deep Conditioner: Keracare Humecto
Leave-in: TGIN Butter Cream moisturizer
Seal: Avocado oil
Scalp: JBCO

Put hair in a bun.

imaginary

Pre-Rx: vatika oil and EVCO
Shampoo: Redken hair cleansing cream. I tried applying this to dry hair and this doesnt work for me
Protein: Dudleys drc
DC: SM manuka DC
Leave-ins: aphogee provitamin, ogx shea serum, aveda naturally straight, tresemme heat protectant
Stretch: curlformers (regular and barrel)

vevster

Alijay’s Detangler Knot something or other
The Mane Choice 3 in 1 cowash
Jane Carters Revitalizing Conditioner
JC spray Revitalizing Leave in
Naturelle Grow Hibiscus Leave in
JC Curl Defining Cream

I let my hair set for 20 minutes and am now under the dryer. I love the way my hair looks. Ringlets galore. I’m only using NG’s Leave ins now. Phenomenal.