Mega-tek : can I use this one ?

Jetblackhair

The MT with the blue lettering is listed as an Equine product on the Eqyss website and the bottle with the pink lettering is listed for Pets.

Can you list the ingredients and then we can compare them to the MT with the blue lettering?

Jetblackhair

Looks like it will work. The ingredients of all of the products are similar. I would still check with the company you are planning to order from and get the ingredients. I searched the net & sometimes the ingredients vary a little.

Ingredients:
Mega-Tek Rebuilder Pink Lettering: (from 2oz gar)
Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Ovation:
Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methlparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Frangrance

Mega-Tek Rebuilder Blue Lettering:

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenol, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopolysaccharides, polyparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance

Jetblackhair

Looks like it will work. The ingredients of all of the products are similar. I would still check with the company you are planning to order from and get the ingredients. I searched the net & sometimes the ingredients vary a little.

Ingredients:
Mega-Tek Rebuilder Pink Lettering: (from 2oz gar)
Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance.

Ovation:
Deionized Water, Stearalkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, DM DM Hydantoin, Methlparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Frangrance

Mega-Tek Rebuilder Blue Lettering:

Deionized water, hydrolyzed keratin protein, stearalkonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, peg 100 stearate, marine protein, peg 40, panthenol, dimethicone copolyol, magnesium citrate, allantoin, amino acids, methylparaben, mucopolysaccharides, polyparaben, imidazolidinyl urea, fragrance

HTH