Mini update...and fallen curls

ImanAdero

I've ALWAYS followed you (stalkerpost), but I am AMAZED at your hair!

Plus your YouTube videos crack me up!

Simply amazing though!

makeupvixen

OMG! This is the one, the Beautiful EmpressRi, that started me on my hair journey! Love the youtube videos and the Fotki album, plus she responds to post, such a nice lady. Very knowledgeable on products too. Wish we could have a live chat on the chat rooms with her so we could learn so much more.

Anyway, the hair is so beautiful in these pictures, Yo go gurl!

(Tastiredbone from YouTube)

Stella B.

OMG!!!! This is amazing hair!!!! So healthy and thick. You are working it girl...keep up the phenominal progress!!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

empressri

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!! :)

Your shrinkage is ridiculous! Regardless, if only I could have hair as thick and beautiful as yours :love: :laugh:

ETA: Did you ever find the key to your stash? I'd love to know if the curls held up w/ the hair spray.
lol!! yes it was hiding under my tissue box, still didnt know where my hair spray was so they fell. story of my life.

Gorgeous!! What have you been sealing your ends with?

thank you! kbb hair cream and then as it got cooler coconut oil. and this hair butter from safi on etsy

I've ALWAYS followed you (stalkerpost), but I am AMAZED at your hair!

Plus your YouTube videos crack me up!

Simply amazing though!
hehe!! thanks, i cant help it, im a goof.

OMG! This is the one, the Beautiful EmpressRi, that started me on my hair journey! Love the youtube videos and the Fotki album, plus she responds to post, such a nice lady. Very knowledgeable on products too. Wish we could have a live chat on the chat rooms with her so we could learn so much more.

Anyway, the hair is so beautiful in these pictures, Yo go gurl!

(Tastiredbone from YouTube)

awwwwwwww thank you!!! :D
:clapping::waytogo:

Yes, you ARE my product pusha.:grin: * only because all your recommendations have all been on point*

Now that I am transitioning it's time to visit your youtube page again.:lol:

ETA: What is your regimen for straightening your hair? What heat protectant do you use ?

thanks sis!

girl i wash (with a sulfate shampoo) deep condition. this time i used joico k-pak reconstructor and the hydrator afterwards cause my hair NEEDED it. I put in redken anti-snap leave in, lacio lacio, and that aphogree green tea and keratin spray, focused a lot on the ends too (love that stuff) and let my hair air dry in big twists. I used to let it dry in braids but I found the twists left my hair softer and easier to detangle and it actually dried overnight. I didn't even have to break out my blow dryer.

Then I flatiron on 450 with my sedu.

empressri

Your hair is beautiful!!! I wish I could get those kind of curls w/o using heat.

Oh please with your thick ole gorgeous hair!!

Beautiful hair!! Are you back to your length you were at before you had your cut? It looks like you are.

thanks! YES finally right back to where i was before the curly cut. now if i get another 6 inches or more ill be too happy.

i will say this, pre-mini chop those heat damaged ends i had before were thinner but they held a curl more. this stuff right here??? HAH! curls take a nosedive out of my hair.

freecurl

Wow, your hair is GORGEOUS!!! Its just not fair for you to have ALL of the thick, beautiful hair. LOL.

AnotherLevel

Beautiful Empressri, just beautiful!! Love the siggy!! Thank you for all of your product reviews. Love your YT vids!!... especially the music!!