MN Growth update...Did my hair grow?

daniemoy

I've been using MN for a month. See my siggy.. I can't tell if it grew or if I'm just trippin.:rolleyes: Let me know what you think. Keep in mind I am ten weeks post in the final picture...

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
If you are 10 weeks post, then on average you should have 1 1/2 inch. Keep in mind this is *average* growth. I think that's great. I don't think I get 1/2 inch per month. Keep growing!!!:clapping:

Proudpiscean

It definitely grew....at least an inch!:yep:
But my question is how much of that growth is actually attributed to the MN? (how much of a boost did it give you)? :scratchch
I always wonder this when I read about growth aides :lol:

Nella

Wow, it definitely looks like growth to me. I need to add this into my regimine. I know for sure it will do me some good.

senimoni

If you are 10 weeks post, then on average you should have 1 1/2 inch. Keep in mind this is *average* growth. I think that's great. I don't think I get 1/2 inch per month. Keep growing!!!:clapping:

True but her before and afters are only 4 weeks apart...if so I'd say its above average....unless I'm reading it wrong.

daniemoy

It definitely grew....at least an inch!:yep:
But my question is how much of that growth is actually attributed to the MN? (how much of a boost did it give you)? :scratchch
I always wonder this when I read about growth aides :lol:

Thanks Ladies! Thats the thing I am not sure if it was keeping my ends moisturized or the MN. I guess I will know after I stop using it.

yodie

I've been using MN for about a month now and my hair has definitely grown. I'm not sure how much because I'm transitioning back to NATURAL and I haven't pressed it.

I have crinkles all over my scalp and it's a nice amount.
I started using the Miconazole 7 from Family Dollar and it's working GREAT for me.