Mothers Day Sale 2013 "Wish List" What Are YOU Getting?

lamaria211

On my wishlist
Silk Dreams:
Creme de la Silk
Shea What
Wheat Germ butter
2-Vanilla moisture daDreams
Destination Hydration

Shescenit:
Richie Moisture Masque
Banana Brulee Moisturizing conditioner
Exotic Amazon butter
Brazil Nut Curly Buttercream

Hairveda:
Sitritnillah DeepConditioner

Curl Junkie:
2-Curl Rehabs
2-Deep fix's
Banana Honey butter
thats it for now!

ChocolateTink

I was trying to slim this down but I take away and then add something else so here it goes....

Hairveda
2x- Red Tea Satin Moisturizer
1x- Whipped Clouds
1x- Cocasta oil (deluxe size)
2x- Sitrinillah DC

Shescentit
3x- Okra hair repair(maybe 4 :ohwell: )
2x- Avocado Condish
4x- Coco Creme Leave in (My daughter's hair loves this stuff....any excuse to buy more :lol:)
4x- Carrot & Pumpkin Seed defrizzer :lick:
Maybe some Buriti Hair Milk

Darcy Botanicals
I don't have a list.. I'm just gonna get what I'm running low on... I do know I will be purchasing multiples of both of her twisting creams (Avocado & Wild Plum/ Avocado & Honey)

Oyin
2x Hair Dew
2x Whipped Pudding

Kyra's Ultimate
2x Hydrating Hemp Condish
1x Hydrating Hemp Shampoo Bar

Afroveda (maybe)
1x- Moringa Supreme Ginseng Detangling Spray
1x- Miss Bhree Buriti Ultra Hydrating Hair Cream

I may float over to Etsy but that is only if Curl Mart doesn't have a sale that makes me :drool:

So IDareT'sHair this is my list (so far)

ETA: I need to stock up on some tea's for my tea rinses.... SMH at this ever growing list!

Last edited:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
If the sale is at least 20%, I'll be making a purchase from Bear Fruit Hair as well. I plan on getting:

Maple & Honeynut Conditioner
Orange Blossom & Honey Rose Humectant Condish
Pistachio Dream Cream Conditioner
Shea Almond Coconut Deep Cream Conditioner

ronie

From NaturelleGrow:
2 for 32 (Burdock & Chamomile and Aloe & Avocado)

From Hairitage:
Dark Honey Cleansing Conditioner
Green Tea Time
Hemp Nostalgia
Moisture Riser
Soft Coconut Marshmallows
Forest Green Forest Blue

From BelNouvo:
Vanilla Buttercreme Deep Quench Moisture Butter
CoCo Castor Pudding
Avocado & Shea Hair Milk
Creamy Castor Deep Conditioning Treatment

ETA:
From Silk Dreams:
16 oz Vanilla Silk
Avocado Pudding

tiffers i really like the sound of that belnouvo vanilla buttercreme moisture butter. I visited the etsy shop, but it was not there. Half of the stuff are on backorder anyways. What's up with that?

Babygrowth

I don't need to be wishing for anything but if the sales are good I do plan on buying something. LOL I really want a steamer but not sure which to get and if they really make a difference.

I definetly want a steamer. I told my SO that's what I wanted from him. I'm going to also see about a flat iron!

Babygrowth

My list is like a first come first served type of list. The best sale of 2 maybe 3 will get my dollars!

Hairveda- everything!!! Deluxe moist pro and 24/7, sitrinillah, phyto berry, red tea condish, satin, whipped ends, hydra mist, ph rinse

Komaza- califia spray, leave in, shea butter lotion, pona tx, jojoba hemp, scalp conditioner, matani serum

Claudies- jojoba cleansing condish, avocado intense condish, renew protein condish, tea spritz, kahve LI, satin moisturizer

Naturelle grow- aloe and avocado, orange hibiscus, soft and silky, pumpkin butter

Shescentit- jojoba serum?, fortifying masque, marshmallow creme, avocado, pomegranate, coconut sorbet, okra reconstructor

Darcys- pumpkin condish, tran creme, daily li, dc mask, euc mint butter, hibiscus coco oil, shea cream

Silk dreams- destination hydration, wheat germ butter, vanilla silk, avocado pudding, end serum, shea what, creme de la silk, mocha silk infusion, mocha silk hair milk

Oyin- Hair dew, honey hemp, greg juice

Steamer and flat iron (amazon) and maybe Soultanicals I needs me my wrappers delight and knot sauce :scratchn:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
i really like the sound of that belnouvo vanilla buttercreme moisture butter. I visited the etsy shop, but it was not there. Half of the stuff are on backorder anyways. What's up with that?

ronie Yeah, I saw that it was on backorder. :perplexed but it still shows up in my cart, which is weird. I've been having some stuff from BN in my cart for a while now, I can just never make myself hit pay nah. I'm hoping the products are back in stock by the time MD rolls around, so I can finally give it a try.

My list is like a first come first served type of list. The best sale of 2 maybe 3 will get my dollars!

Babygrowth That's such an awesome idea! I'm stealing it. :lachen: My dollars will only go to those who have deals that I can't pass up. None of that lousy 10 or 15 percent off for me. :nono: WTH kind of "deal" is that, anyway? Discount won't even cover the shipping. :ohwell: I hate sucky sales. :lol:

Last edited:

sexypebbly

You ladies make me wanna try more vendors than I already have this year lol. I'm definitely getting something from hairitaige hydrations and naturelle grow. Might get something from shescentit and thinkin of lookin into that bear fruit cause those dc's sound delicious

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
I plan to purchase:

2-Hydroquench Systems CoCo Mango Shampoo
1- HQS CoCo Mango Deep Conditioner

Maybe...

Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Nectar

Not a hefty list...I have to buy some Spring/Summer clothes, and I am trying to cease the PJism and nail down staples. The HQS are really staple purchases. I know I may still try new products from time to time though.

CocoGlow

Y'all ain't Playin' up in here!! :grin:

IDareT'sHair

Does HairVeda ever have a sale in between now & the big Back to School one in August? I know she's having one next week but does she do any other sales in May/June/July?

Babygrowth

How would you compare the HairVeda Moist PRO & the HairVeda Acai Berry Conditioner? I LOVE the Moist 24/7 & I want to try one of her protein conditioners but I'm not sure which one - Most PRO is cheaper than Acai Berry but I want to know how they differ - I might just get both anyway lol! :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NappyRina

Yep. She has them often. I'd say about 3 times a Year.:sekret:

She has nice ones throughout the Year for certain items.

Even though you didn't ask me.....:look:MoistPRO is a lightweight protein and the Acai Phyto is a Balancer a delicious Combo of Moisture/Protein Rx

You know I STAN for Hairveda:love:

Last edited:

Babygrowth

Y'all ain't Playin' up in here!! :grin:

IDareT'sHair

Does HairVeda ever have a sale in between now & the big Back to School one in August? I know she's having one next week but does she do any other sales in May/June/July?

Babygrowth

How would you compare the HairVeda Moist PRO & the HairVeda Acai Berry Conditioner? I LOVE the Moist 24/7 & I want to try one of her protein conditioners but I'm not sure which one - Most PRO is cheaper than Acai Berry but I want to know how they differ - I might just get both anyway lol! :yep:

@NappyRina

Yep. She has them often. I'd say about 3 times a Year.:sekret:

She has nice ones throughout the Year for certain items.

Even though you didn't ask me.....:look:MoistPRO is a lightweight protein and the Acai Phyto is a Balancer a delicious Combo of Moisture/Protein Rx

You know I STAN for Hairveda:love:

I have never tried the acai berry but my hair feels soooo soft after using the moist pro that I can barely tell It has protein in it (only hydrolyzed wheat protein) but I think the acai berry has some others. I think u will love both!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Beamodel

I currently have on hand:
x1 Whipped Ends
x 1 1/2 Cocosta
x2 Avosoya Oils
x1-2 Almond Glaze
x2-3 Silicia Spritz
x2 Whipped Clouds
x2 Sitrinillah
x7 ACV
x2 Amala Cleanse
x4 MoistPRO
x2 Moist 24/7
x2 Acai Phyto
x1 Red Tea Conditioner
x2 1/2 Vatika Frostings

Getting:
x1 Deluxe Amala Cleanse
x2 Deluxe Moist 24/7
x 1 Deluxed Whipped Ends
x2 ACV

Last edited:

MGA2013

You all have made me interested in purchasing some Hairveda! So I'm adding it to my list. I'll be making purchases from Silk Dreams, Naturelle Grow, and Hairveda. That's it!!