Mothers Day Sale 2013 "Wish List" What Are YOU Getting?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Aww hell, now ya'll are about to make me change my list and add some Hairveda. :lol: I forgot how much I adored that Moist 24/7 :lick:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Alright, I added Hairveda to the list. You guys made me do it. :lol:

Red Tea Nourishing Conditioner
Sitrinillah
Moist Condition 24/7
Jardin Oil :lick:
Vatika Frosting :lick:

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Ummm yea, me too. I really just wanted to retry the whipped ends and threw in some back ups bc I love HV but BJ is about to get slapped for playing with my hair emotions.... I'm ready to hit paynah NOW!!!

Beamodel

I must say, I'm pretty upset with BJ. This is my first time feeling this way about her. If she don't hurry up a d put sale info up, someone else is gonna get her moneeee

Renewed1

I'm always running out of my stash after black friday. So this year, I'm going to go ahead and stock up considering I use product daily.

Silk Dreams
Vanilla Silk
Creme de la Silk
Shea What
Wheat Germ butter
Destination Hydration

SheScentIt
Pomegrante Conditioners
Okra Reconstructor
Marshmallow Hair Cream
Richie Moisture Masque
Banana Brulee Moisturizing conditioner
Exotic Amazon butter
Brazil Nut Curly Buttercream
Avocado Condish
Coco Creme Leave in
Carrot & Pumpkin Seed defrizzer

Hairveda
Deluxe Moist 24/7
Deluxe Amala Creme Rinse
Deluxe Whipped Ends Hydration
Deluxe Size Cocosta Oil
Jardin Conditioning Oil *NEW*
Sitritnillah DeepConditioner

Afroveda
Shikakai Oil
Moringa Supreme Ginseng Detangling Spray
Miss Bhree Buriti Ultra Hydrating Hair Cream

KinkyGenius

Yeaaaaaaa so i checked their Twitter and FB.....no code posted. Is this how Hairveda sales normally go? I haven't purchased HV in over 3 years and this isn't inspiring me to want to revisit.

EnExitStageLeft

Hairveda is really messing with my mind right now. I think I may have to sit this one out if I don't get a code soon. I really wanted a full size bottle of the Cocasta Oil, but my Hair buddy sent me 4oz. of it some I'm good. As for moisturizer I may just get the Marshmallow hair cream from SSI and call it a day. The ingredients in that stuff is :lick:

Babygrowth

Hairveda is really messing with my mind right now. I think I may have to sit this one out if I don't get a code soon. I really wanted a full size bottle of the Cocasta Oil, but my Hair buddy sent me 4oz. of it some I'm good. As for moisturizer I may just get the Marshmallow hair cream from SSI and call it a day. The ingredients in that stuff is :lick:

My thoughts exactly.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
Aw man! I forgot about Mother's Day sales, and I just bought a bunch of stuff from CurlMart.

I think the only thing left on my list is Coco Curls because CurlMart didn't sell it. Depending on the sale, though, I may add silk Dreams because it is on my to try list.

Beamodel

Yeaaaaaaa so i checked their Twitter and FB.....no code posted. Is this how Hairveda sales normally go? I haven't purchased HV in over 3 years and this isn't inspiring me to want to revisit.

No, BJ is normally on top of her game with sales

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Depending on the sale my list will be:

Hairveda
Deluxe Whpped Creme
Deluxe Moist Con 24/7
Deluxe Amala cream rinse
Jardin oil
Vatika frosting
Almond glaze
Sitrinallah dc
Acai berry phyto

HQ
Go Deep
MC DC
Peppermint DC

Bee Mine
Bee-u-tiful
Lucious balance cream (coconut)

Silk Dreams
Vanilla silk cream
Destination hydration

BASK
YAM
Vanilla Whisky repairative hair soak

Hairatage Hydrations
Soft coconut marshmallow
Soft & creamy black coffee

Shescentit
Banana burlee moist con
Okra hair repair recon
Honey rinse con
Tahitian vanilla/coconut LI
Scalp spritz

Naturelle Grow
Orange & Hib dc
Marshmallow root dc
Pumpkin seed creamy hair whip

Darcy's
Pumpkin con

:grin::grin::grin:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Um..Yeah..Frustration.:computer:

I just don't know what to say, maybe some sort of emergency?:sad:

I'll just chill & wait, but I've been buying Sunglasses like Cray, so I need her to come on.:cool:

But it lasts until the 20th:look: *don't mind me...just talkin' myself through some thangs*:lol:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Unfortunately I have to share all my delish products with my 3 girls all whom has thick *** hair....just not fair lol. Naw but seriously I get a lot of products bc its 4 of us lol.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
IDareT'sHair or Beamodel Does Hairveda shut down their website for additional sales, after they sale a certain amount like Silk Dreams? Or, does the sale really go till the 20th, regardless of how slammed they get? Please Advise. TIA

NJoy

Here I grow again!
All I want are some Curlformers. 2 sets. If anyone knows where I can get a good deal that would be great.

natura87

Um..Yeah..Frustration.:computer:

I just don't know what to say, maybe some sort of emergency?:sad:

I'll just chill & wait, but I've been buying Sunglasses like Cray, so I need her to come on.:cool:

But it lasts until the 20th:look: *don't mind me...just talkin' myself through some thangs*:lol:

She is making sure she has enough in stock for you.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
All I want are some Curlformers. 2 sets. If anyone knows where I can get a good deal that would be great.

Unless you really want the Curlformer brand, I highly recommend the ebay generic ones. I have both the real and generic and they are pretty much the same.

ETA: I should have explained the "pretty much". I like the real Curlformer stick, but you can get that separate. I think Sally's sells it for $3

Last edited:

g.lo

Komaza: Aloe my hair spray, Aloe my hair leave in, hemp and Jojoba butter, califa pudding.