• 1 inch a month\ .5 inch in two weeks

Votes: 67 49.6%
  • 1.5 inch a month or 3/4 an inch in two weeks

Votes: 21 15.6%
  • 2 inches a month or 1 inch in two weeks

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters

Tiffany

MTG has definitely helped to speed up my hair growth. I am almost out of my trial size. I will order more this week.

championgurl

LadyZ said:
Here is my updates:

June/ July

================================================
after 2 months

=========================================================

LADYZ:
May I ask how many times a week are you applying it? Do you mix it with anything? How long after putting it on do you shampoo?

Thanks

LadyZ

championgurl said:
LADYZ:
May I ask how many times a week are you applying it? Do you mix it with anything? How long after putting it on do you shampoo?

Thanks

Hi Championgirl,

When I first started using MTG, I was using it 5 days out of 7... Then the ladies said it was meant to be used only twice a week... But I now use it at least 4 days or every other day.... and I shampoo once a week on Friday and I CW on Monday or Tuesday... I like to put MTG on scalp the following day or when ever my hair dries after I shampoo or CW...It is the first thing my scalp gets on it after washing... I leave it in my hair until I shampoo or CW which is 3 or 4 days..
It kinda smells but then it sorta goes away or else I just get use to smelling it...
No one has ever made a commit about smelling any pork so I guess it's not so strong after a while:grin: :lachen: :lol:

asummertyme

i have been usuing it now for a few weeks..i dont get any itchy's...i have braids in now that i have had in for a few weeks..wont be taking out these braids until the end of sept..i will check my growth then..i am natural now so i am hoping i can tell the growth diffrence when i do take the braids out...

Ok, I did the big chop at the end of July, chopped all my hair to 2.5 inches (I love my TWA :). I started using MTG on the week of August 1rst, twice weekly after washing. It's been about 10 days and I have 1/2 inch of growth which means I'm averaging 1.5 inches per month... Don't want to get my hopes too high, I'll post again at the end of the month but this is looking good :grin:

Valerie

Mine came on Monday, I did a 24 hour patch test and I started using it on Wednesday, I mixed some with my promade, which I use daily. So I have devided my hair into two sections, the front to the middle, I use MTG incorporated with my promade, from middle to back, I apply a very small amount neat. I apply the MTG after I cw my hair, which I do daily. Also I had added a little to my spray, which I have made up and I spray my hair. I hope to post some pictures soon the before and after using MTG.

joyous

I finally jumped on the bandwagon about 3 weeks ago. I've been using the MTG three times a week. This along with daily co washing has my hair growing in fast and furious. I don't know how much length I've gained because I'm natural, but when I stretch it out it seems to be signifucant. My salon appointment is 9 days away and I'm anxious to see how much growth I've gained when she flat irons my hair.

Nita81

I got my MTG on Wednesday. I mixed it with a little of my hair oil, a splash of surge, and a few drops of peppermint oil(added yesterday). Hope all goes well!

Nita81

I got my MTG on Wednesday. I mixed it with a little of my hair oil, a splash of surge, and a few drops of peppermint oil(added yesterday). Hope all goes well!

Nita81

nfynit_812

I just got my MTG today (the 32 oz). I mixed it with my shea butter/vitamin E/coconut oil/monoi oil vanile mix, and put it in my empty WGO applicator bottle just now. My scalp is lightly itchy, but I'mma let it slide, because I'm ready for some GROWTH!!

LABETT

Mahalialee4 said:
Are you still getting such excellent results ladies? bonjour
Yes,I get better results using Mtg with braids oiling my scalp three times a week.
I also have been surging daily,Imfusium 23 leave in every other day along with Better Braids braid spray this combo have do wonders for my hair.
I could not believe how much my hair grew so I decided not to relax and rebraid my hair again.

ayoung

I hope to be able to better gauge my growth from MTG when I get braids next week. Being natural--it is a little difficult to really tell....

So far I have been using it (dituted) for about 2 weeks.

Lucia

LABETT said:
Yes,I get better results using Mtg with braids oiling my scalp three times a week.
Me too, I have slowed down the CW to 1/week b/c it's really cold here. otherwise I mist with Scurl and use MTGwith oil and baggie. Ithink MTG is making my texture more mangable and curl more defined.

Millahdoowop

My hair is really thick since using the mtg. My new growth is not as coarse as I thought it would be. My hair is laying down like nobody's business. I don't know how much I get a month though. I don't keep up with that, I obsess over my hair as it is. But there was most definitely some growth of my hair from the braids and mtg.

benosayi

LABETT said:
I also have been surging daily,Imfusium 23 leave in every other day along with Better Braids braid spray this combo have do wonders for my hair.
I could not believe how much my hair grew so I decided not to relax and rebraid my hair again.
I started using the same things you are using on my twists. I us hot oil 6 instead of better braids. I have also added more surge and infusium with the mtg. i am not sure about build up. I will be washing every week. i am going to keep the braid in for about 6 weeks than condition for 2 weeks and rebraid again for the whole winter. We will see in December.

Mahalialee4

What I have noticed significantly is: My buns are fuller and more defined. Also, I wear French rolls as my business, dress up style and my french rolls are thick and bangin!!! I can imagine what they will be like when I get to waistlength. I will be the French Roll queen! lol Bonjour

Cooyah

i received my MTG yesterday, very speedy delivery indeed from amazon.com $19.24 in total, i also ordered some peppermint or lavender essential oil and will do a patch test tonight and update after xmas, thank you ladies so much, you just don't know how i love this site have a great day everyone