MY 6 MONTH PROGRESS PICS!

brittneyy92

PROGRESS PICS!!
July- January.

They are not the best. I am like .1 inches away from BSL, but when It's wet it goes to my mid- back...grrrr! :wallbash:

I did a 12 week stretch this time. I learned today that stretching is not for me. The amount of hair that came out of my head today was unbelievable....it looked like I dropped my wig or a small animal:drunk:

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
That is quite a bit of growth and retention there! It also is hanging heavily. That's good care. Congratulations!

Angelicus

Dang, what were you eating? LOL :lol: your hair looks great! By the way, this is my first time noticing how pretty you are.

Lovelylocs

PROGRESS PICS!!
July- January.

They are not the best. I am like .1 inches away from BSL, but when It's wet it goes to my mid- back...grrrr! :wallbash:

I did a 12 week stretch this time. I learned today that stretching is not for me. The amount of hair that came out of my head today was unbelievable....it looked like I dropped my wig or a small animal:drunk:

I agree. Stretching is not for me either. More than 8 weeks and I get breakage, not to mention that my hair just doesnt hang or swing right. :nono:

Nice progress!

brittneyy92

thank you all! my reggie is very simple, i co wash- air dry, and put it in a ponytail! i use herbal essances LTR shampoo/condish/leave- in, fantasia ic serum, and coconut oil.