My 8 month hair progress! *PICS*

MsLizziA

That is some progress. Question how do you maintain your braidouts, do you re-braid every night?
Yes i do but its not neat braids. Its just about 5 or 6 flat braids. I just grab some hair on all sides and just braid it down

MsLizziA

thats good growth.... i transitioned 4 months as well, and BC'd dec 09. i cant wait to see my 8 month mark.. great inspiration. do you wear any protective styling ?

Not really. Very seldom. If i feel like switching it up, ill do a full sew-in or get some braids.

Rose1

I love your hair. Great progress. I'm not yet sure whether I'm stretching or transitioning, but whenever I see all of the natural hair on LHCF it makes me want to be natural again.

robot.

Wow, your hair has grown! :shocked: I know my hair won't look anything like that in eight months (two weeks from now)! You grow girl!

MsLizziA

Wow that is sooooome progress... beautiful!!!!! How often do you detangle ur hair?

Pssshhh i would be lying if i gave you a specific number because i don't know anymore. But i can tell you i DC and co-wash my hair twice a week. Lately i have been doing hair styles that last a couple of days.

And i use olive oil... a lot! lol... Im going to take a picture of the size bottle i use so you can get an idea of what i mean