My 8 month hair progress! *PICS*

MsLizziA

My 7 month hair progress! *PICS*

Ok so this is about 7 months of growth since my BC. The winter weather kinda stalled me out :wallbash::wallbash: but get the picture. Loving my naturalness :grin:

July 2009

JAN 2010

I changed the title because i don't have n e really good pics of this month. So i backed it up to january

Last edited:

Fhrizzball

Lovely growth. Did you add color in? I love the shape of your hair. Mine is just a wtf blah right now.

MsLizziA

nope... it may just be the lighting on the camera but for some reason my hair grows out of my head looking jet black

Day36

Looovely! Love it! How long did you transition? Or, better yet, how many inches did you have @ bc?

Kneechay

So pretty. I love that your hair is going to grow out so big and thick. If this is 7 months ONLY, you're doing great. What's your goal length?

yods

That is some progress. Question how do you maintain your braidouts, do you re-braid every night?

Tif392002

thats good growth.... i transitioned 4 months as well, and BC'd dec 09. i cant wait to see my 8 month mark.. great inspiration. do you wear any protective styling ?

MsLizziA

So pretty. I love that your hair is going to grow out so big and thick. If this is 7 months ONLY, you're doing great. What's your goal length?

I want to grow it to butt length. I figure it will take me about 5 years