My Holy Grail products

Coffee

I have finally found 2 Holy Grail products for my hair. The 1st is Pure Batana Ojon . I wet and towel dried my hair and put it on for about an hour w/ plastic baggie. I then co-washed with Renpure moisturizing condish. Afterwards I put on Mask For Hair Care w/Argan Moroccan Oil . I sat under the steamer for 30 minutes and when I rinsed it out, my hair was the BOMB!! So soft, silky and very moisturized. These 2 products did a number on my hair. The Argan Moroccan Oil hair mask is from Israel and has Dead Sea minerals in it, plus sea water from the Dead Sea!

Last edited:

antavia009

I have finally found 2 Holy Grail products for my hair. The 1st is Batana Ojon Oil. I wet and towel dried my hair and put it on for about an hour w/ plastic baggie. I then co-washed with Renpure moisturizing condish. Afterwards I put on Aragan Moroccan Oil Hair Mask. I sat under the steamer for 30 minutes and when I rinsed it out, my hair was the BOMB!! So soft, silky and very moisturized. These 2 products did a number on my hair. The Aragan Moroccan Oil hair mask is from Israel and has Dead Sea minerals in it, plus sea water from the Dead Sea!

what is ur hair type?