I HAVE FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL!!!

bellebebe

I have found my holy grail, and its name is DUDLEYS DRC 28.

my hair has been shedding and breaking none stop for the past few months. I finally got fed up and did this protein treatment this morning. I will tell you, my hair is being SUCH a fkin lady:blush: right now. I'm combing it and there are no hairs in the comb. My tangles have even minimized.
This product is definitely a staple for me... I will be continue usage every 6 weeks.:grin:

I shampooed and applied the treatment (sat underneath dryer for 15mn)
then, I deep conditioned for 30 mn. I LOVE IT!!!

Mai Tai

Miss Nigeria-America
Isn't it great when you find products that just make you excited to use them on wash day. That's how I feel about my Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention shampoo, Joico K-Pak Reconstructure and Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.

bellebebe

Isn't it great when you find products that just make you excited to use them on wash day. That's how I feel about my Shea Moisture's Moisture Retention shampoo, Joico K-Pak Reconstructure and Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner.

Girl, yes! it's the biznezz. My hair feel so much stronger.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
We were suppose to get some this Spring at a Hair Show, but the dealer would not sell it without someone having License. :ohwell:

I think at the Hair Show, they were selling it for like $35.00.:perplexed

I will get it sooner or later from Amazon or e-bay and go on and pay the $55-$56 for it.:ohwell:

bellebebe

I have been wanting to try this, but I can't find it. Where did you purchase it?

We were suppose to get some this Spring at a Hair Show, but the dealer would not sell it without someone having License. :ohwell:

I think at the Hair Show, they were selling it for like $35.00.:perplexed

I will get it sooner or later from Amazon or e-bay and go on and pay the $55-$56 for it.:ohwell:

My sister got it from a local beauty supply store, but I'm ordering my own bottle from amazon. This stuff works miracles!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.

YASSSS! Kenra MC = love & happiness :heart2:

JJamiah

I Love DRC - 28. I did mine last week in prep for my relaxer. SOFT and Strong. That is how It is everytime.

I wouldn't time this Protein though, don't under estimate it. It keeps your hair soft yet strong, but you should use it as needed, it is easy to over use it due to the gentleness of it :) and you don't want Protein Overload :nono:

BUT YES it is worth Every PENNY!:yep: I got mine as a Bday Gift :)

frizzy

What's the consistency of this product? Is it watery like Aphogee 2-step. I hate that stinky stuff running down my neck and all over the place.

OsnapCnapp!

It sounds great but oh my goodness it is expensive. I would like to try it but.....that's reaching it for me. Bless you ladies that can afford to get it.

ETA: What's the next best thing to Dudley DRC 28?

Last edited:

Islandspyce

$50-$65 Really???? For a Dudley's product really??? There is no way I would pay but really Dudley's or not I'm just cheap that way, but if you have found your staple then that is great. Now if only someone would gift it for me...

bellebebe

What's the consistency of this product? Is it watery like Aphogee 2-step. I hate that stinky stuff running down my neck and all over the place.

I have tried the aphogee 2step and I hated it. No where near as good. Plus, it doesn't leave the hair sticky. It is runny though, but not messy.

sent from mobile

bellebebe

It sounds great but oh my goodness it is expensive. I would like to try it but.....that's reaching it for me. Bless you ladies that can afford to get it.

I think they have another protein treatment that is milder and has a creamy consistency.

sent from mobile

JJamiah

At $50-65 for 16oz how much are you ladies using each time ?

I use a spray bottle and spray mines on, I'd say about an ounce per use.

Maybe a tad bit thicker not much.

Thanks! What's the next best HARD protein treatment?

The next hard core protein would be the Aphogee 2 step to me.

I went this route because it got to the point I was under the dryer for about an hour plus to dry :nono:

It still wasn't dry after wards

With this it is 15 minutes and no harden needed, cap under heat and rinse then DC.

I can get 16 uses out of this bottle :)

Joico K Pak maybe,

Dudley Hair Rebuilder is on my list to get. It is stronger then Aphogee 2 minute but milder than DRC, like a medium heavy Protein. :)

Spiffy

I keep hearing about this, I think I'll use it when I finally decide to straighten.

MsMikko on YT uses it on some of her natural clients (I believe) so I think it'll be okay for natural hair.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Hard proteins scare me. I protein overloaded with Aphogee 2 step. Right now I'm using Ion Effective Care Treatment. So is Dudley milder or harder than Aphogee 2 step? I wasn't sure based on the previous postings.

JJamiah

Hard proteins scare me. I protein overloaded with Aphogee 2 step. Right now I'm using Ion Effective Care Treatment. So is Dudley milder or harder than Aphogee 2 step? I wasn't sure based on the previous postings.

Dudleys Drc 28 is one of the hardest proteins around, but it leaves your hair GENTLE to the touch. It is hard without being Harsh. My hair is soft, yet strong. :) one of the awesome features of DRC.

islanchile

Love this stuff. Stopped my breakage cold. When I need a hard protein treatment I mix 1 to 2 ounces of it in my light protein conditioner. It's totally worth the cost. It's been almost a year and I still have over half a bottle left. It's smells good too.

CurlyMoo

I already have a staple protein conditioner do they have a moisture conditioner with no protein that does a great job too?

D.Lisha

Never heard of this product before. And You guys say it leaves the hair tough yet SOFT eh? :scratchch: I might have to give this a try but before I do *runs to check out ingredient list*

bellebebe

I already have a staple protein conditioner do they have a moisture conditioner with no protein that does a great job too?

I'm sure they do. What I do is, go to the main site and see all the products. Since I can't order from them directly, I Google the product I want... I guarantee you will find it somewhere else. Another staple of mine is the moisture retainer. This sht be right!!!! I have never found another product that makes my hair feel so darn hydrated. It's in my shopping cart as we speak.

sent from mobile

bellebebe

I Love DRC - 28. I did mine last week in prep for my relaxer. SOFT and Strong. That is how It is everytime.

I wouldn't time this Protein though, don't under estimate it. It keeps your hair soft yet strong, but you should use it as needed, it is easy to over use it due to the gentleness of it :) and you don't want Protein Overload :nono:

BUT YES it is worth Every PENNY!:yep: I got mine as a Bday Gift :)

JJamiah how often do you use it?

sent from mobile

lilyofthenile

I'm super glad for you. I've found stuff which works for me and which are now my staple, I'm quite happy about that... the feeling is great.