Is it Hate... Or am i just that slow...

SoOoNY

That comment was from a silly smart a88. They are probably a bald-headed Scally Wag...ain't got no hair in the back...weaved up, gelled-up, that mess is _____up!

Just trying to keep it light. Girl, your hair looks great...carry on!

ShiShiPooPoo girl your hair looks amazing in your siggy... idk what all that french ish you wrote underneath it is but I am gonna have to find some... and is all that gowth from the Megatek?!?!?!

Kay.Dee

What if it were a lurker? What if the person didn't want SoooNY to feel like she's a stalker because she's on LHCF and then went to look at SoooNY's fotki?

I never identify myself when I leave comments. I didn't know I was supposed to identify myself as an LHCF member each time I left a comment. And, if I wanted to be identified then I'd get a fotki so I don't have to be a guest.

Everyone is not a "hater" and everyone is not malicious and mean. The person could have just been asking a question and did not realize that it would come off that way. Jeez Louise. And when did people start hating on SL hair? I thought only the long haired ladies got hated on?

I know that not everyone is a "hater" but you'd be suprised.

Maybe they were asking a qustion, but I don't see how her hair could be mistaken for not being shoulder length, which is why I think they were intending to be rude.

I guess I've seen too many examples of people anonymously being rude (not personally) on fotki to give the benefit of the doubt.

ShiShiPooPoo

ShiShiPooPoo girl your hair looks amazing in your siggy... idk what all that french ish you wrote underneath it is but I am gonna have to find some... and is all that gowth from the Megatek?!?!?!

Thanks!
:lachen:@ french stuff...

I only use the Megatek every so often now. I am sooooo bad about being consistent. I didn't experience a lot of growth from it but it was great at stopping breakage. So I use it for a protein trtmt. every once in a while. I've been using L'anza products and they are superb. I really like them.

Kermly

That was a rude comment. I think she was jealous. Only thing I can say is "Hi Hater"! Ha ha anyway keep positive babe.

angaliquew

Shake it off, just a hater. Probably some chick sitting around with bald spots in her head and mad cause your hair is together and looks nice.

LMAO :lachen:

Girl who cares what that person wrote you know your hair looks good.
Opinions are like a**holes...everybody has one...:rolleyes:

SoOoNY

i appreciate everyones comment. I am more glad knowing that I am really full SL than she was being rude... I was damn near tears...lol...

Some people have nothing but time on their hands

HairQueen

Ignore that fool she is just jealous. She should have commented on the progress you have made so far because your hair has grown a lot - well done!

gabulldawg

I definitely think that was a hater move. How can someone look at your hair and say that it's not SL??? :rolleyes: I've had "hater" comments on my fotki before by anonymous losers. I simply delete them and move on. Never give a hater the attention they are looking for. :nono:

Hot40

Hey ladies... I hope everyones holidays has been good. I was on my fotki today and saw that i ecieved a comment. I dont get comments much so i wondere who it was... of course it was someone signed in as a guest... and they said under a pic I have labeled as "Apl Check"

"Why are you checking for APL when you arent even full SL yet"

At first I was offended by someones blatant hate... then I thought.... am I really not full SL... the comment didnt sound malicious...but I am not a newbie... I have a solid regimen...been on the forum over a year... even given out a tidbit of info or two... however I still dont know my texture... and *maybe* my length... I dont know how to add pics here so here is the link to the pic in my fotki... th pw is nygirl...

http://public.fotki.com/SoOoNy/autumn-album/hpim1880.html

Any suggestion would be grateful...

P.s. I erased the comment

p.s.s. i realized you dont even need to go to my fotki... cause its in my siggy...lol... maybe i am slow

Could it be the person is new? She might not understand APL is your long term goal? :perplexed Happy Hair.

shininnebear

You're definitely SL. The person that left the comment was rude and stupid. If they read the caption, it says that you're checking to see how far from APL you are, not whether or not you're APL.

I have a photo in one of my folders where I wrote that I felt I looked Asian. Someone left a comment that said I look better Asian.:look: And they're a member on the board.:look::look::look:

So.......yeah......Don't pay them any mind. People tend to grow e-balls when they log on to the internet.

That is hilarious and true !! :lachen: Dont' mind them, your hair is full sl, and its gorgeous :yep:.

TaurusAngel

Girl, let them haters be your motivation. Your hair is very lovely. Also, my hair is only Full SL and people weave check me all the time. So you don't have to have extremely long hair to get people talking about it. :)

Lyoness

IA with everyone else, she was just cow! Your hair looks really healthy and your not that far off apl either.. I think you can change the setting for posting comments so noone can comment as a guest .. have a look in the account setting page to see your options

bravenewgirl87

It was catty and foolish. Seriously... will the world end if you claim APL too soon? Are you causing the economic crisis? Armageddeon coming?

She needs to sit her foo-foo self down somewhere, bald-headed hack.

Denise11

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL, girl! And I think it's even a little PAST shoulder length. And I also think the "guest" might not have been TRYING to be rude. Some people say things but doesn't understand how it sounds to others. We all come from different places with different upbringing and she probably just didn't understand that people would be offended by that. She probably meant no harm. I know people that says things like that and doesn't mean anything hurtful by it.

yuriko

That chick was hating. If she really wanted to correct you, she would have been more polite. Your hair looks good BTW

SoOoNY

Could it be the person is new? She might not understand APL is your long term goal? :perplexed Happy Hair.

That could also be a possibility... it didn't seem malicious as i said before... but it also didn't seem nice

IA with everyone else, she was just cow! Your hair looks really healthy and your not that far off apl either.. I think you can change the setting for posting comments so noone can comment as a guest .. have a look in the account setting page to see your options

Thanks... Im going to check that out now

HAIRapy

SuperDuper Member
Your hair is definately SL and that guest was an idiot.

ETA: I think it's so cool that you can use your back tats as your length checkpoints! The space between the 1st visible tat (right below where your hair currently stops) and the second tat looks to be APL for you. :yep:

Last edited:

SimpleKomplexity

People are always doing silly stuff like that. I guess it makes their lives feel better. Don't worry about them and continue on your happy haircare journey. You're full shoulder length to me! Just a lil to go to APL! Mwah!

gissellr78

Hey ladies... I hope everyones holidays has been good. I was on my fotki today and saw that i ecieved a comment. I dont get comments much so i wondere who it was... of course it was someone signed in as a guest... and they said under a pic I have labeled as "Apl Check"

"Why are you checking for APL when you arent even full SL yet"

At first I was offended by someones blatant hate... then I thought.... am I really not full SL... the comment didnt sound malicious...but I am not a newbie... I have a solid regimen...been on the forum over a year... even given out a tidbit of info or two... however I still dont know my texture... and *maybe* my length... I dont know how to add pics here so here is the link to the pic in my fotki... th pw is nygirl...

http://public.fotki.com/SoOoNy/autumn-album/hpim1880.html

Any suggestion would be grateful...

P.s. I erased the comment

p.s.s. i realized you dont even need to go to my fotki... cause its in my siggy...lol... maybe i am slow

How rude?! you are sl.....that makes me think twice about making my fotki public