Natural: How are you wearing your hair this weekend?

Here's my pic...nothing special, just my freshly washed fro :grin:
Sorry it's so big.:ohwell:

BrockStar

P.S. I also found a diffuser helps a LOT with Hang Time!!!! When you let it airdry by walking out the house, the elements are working against you, but if you get it at least 50% dry in the house, I think that helps:yep:

NaijaNaps

P.S. I also found a diffuser helps a LOT with Hang Time!!!! When you let it airdry by walking out the house, the elements are working against you, but if you get it at least 50% dry in the house, I think that helps:yep:

Thanks for the suggestions.

I think this might work with the top of my head, crown area, and nape. I've got tons of curly q's there.

However, my sides and mid back of my head is super nappy and has the z pattern. I'm not sure how that will turn out :perplexed

I'll try it as the weather gets warmer and include the diffuser.

LadyKaypnyc

Re: Natural: How are you wearing your hair this week/end?

Everyone's hair looks so great:grin::grin::grin:

Here's how I'll be wearing mine this week....how will you be wearing yours?

Bumping 4 more pictures:yep:

Last edited:

youwillrise

ok...here we go.

clipped up

these are small twists that i did yesterday.

i'll probably keep my hair clipped up like this most of the time.

Last edited:

anon123

:love:your hair!
Your bun is definitely on point.
I can't wait until my hair is long enough for that:yep:

Thank you. I'm sure it won't be long. It doesn't take too much hair, just enough to make a puff (make it kinda small if you can) with a little bit leftover. A link to a video tutorial is in my siggy.

youwillrise

wow.

i realize that my picture looks kind of huge.

it didnt look this big on my computer (i'm at my job now)

i'll make it smaller and repost it when i get home.

Nola Darling

Here's how my hur did at the cluuub last friday! It got kinda frizzy but it did so well in the in the wind, rain and heat of the club. Woot!

*I'm on the left for yall who don't know:grin:*

Last edited:

LadyKaypnyc

How did you do the embedded picture?

Right click on a picture in your fotki or online picture album and copy the picture url....then, come back here and click EDIT...then click on
and delete http:// then paste your picture url in the code

If you have aol, it might not work (that happens to me):wallbash:

If it doesn't, open internet explorer and repeat the process above.:yep:

PinkSkates

Hey Lady K, I did my first Curlformer set this weekend and I'm in love with them!!! See siggy. And I was so excited about my results that I creted a Curlformer fotki!!!

JustKiya

Hey Lady K, I did my first Curlformer set this weekend and I'm in love with them!!! See siggy. And I was so excited about my results that I creted a Curlformer fotki!!!

Oooh, that's NICE!! Did you do that on pressed hair?

*might need to stay out of this thread if I really want to keep my hair up* :look:

Nice & Wavy

I agree. However, I don't have a diffuser so what I do is this: Right after getting out of the shower, I moisturize, seal and then leave it out to airdry about 50%, then I either pull it up in a puff or in a bun. Doing this causes my hair to look fuller and longer...works everytime.

PinkSkates

Thank you ladies. I did it on washed and blowdried hair! No pressing needed:grin: But then I had to wet it alot at the roots for more slippage. But the closer you get the opening of the curler near your roots the straighter the roots will be.:yep: