Naturals who flat iron...what iron do you have?

What flat iron do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MilkChocolateOne

i no longer have the one in the quote box below.

i got a jilbere convex concave that looks EXACTLY like the Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Concave/Convex 1" Iron & i'm wondering if they are manufactured by the same company just with different names, colors and price points. my jilbere is exactly like this one pictured here.

i did a quick google search and babyliss and jilbere are in fact one and the same.
however, i'm back in this thread getting ideas because i want a new, better quality flat iron.

conair, jilbere, babyliss, and rusk are all the same company

melodies815

My hubby just bought me a Sedu Revolution last night, and I tried it out on one section of hair.....and fell in love.

I LOVE IT!!! I almost got the Maxiglide, but the thought of the little teeth and steam (do I have the right one) changed my mind. I want no reversion, even though it seems to do so well on everyone who has it.

SEDU!!!!

cj

westNDNbeauty

FHI Runway.
also have a Ceramic Tools (with felt)

....Flat iron time has been cut down by atleast 45 mins since getting my runway.

I voted Sedu, although I also have the MaxiGlide. I used the MG for the first time last night...and...well, let's just say my hair is pulled back into a bun today and not all flowy. It's strange....the MG DID get my hair super straight. However, it is very....puffy at the same time. I am also transitioning (last relaxer 12/12/08) and I noticed that when I flat ironed with the MG I could actually see where the relaxed hair began. When I use my Sedu, all of my hair blends together and you can't tell where one texture begins or ends. BTW, I'm 4a/3c.

I'm keeping the MaxiGlide though. I'm sure it will come in use somewhere down the line (maybe when I do other people's hair), mainly because I want to keep the MiniGlide that came with it.

I'll try to use the MG using different techniques and see if I can get that relaxed look that I'M looking for.

I Am So Blessed

I'm easy going.
:grin:i will be getting a maxiglide as soon as i reach WL in a few months. but for now my flat iron....:nono:is Crap with a capital C. i paid 26dollars. you get what you pay for.

liberationtheory

i have the sally's generic gvp and it worked great for me!

(i didn't do that great of a job.. this is only my second time flat ironing my hair myself :D )