New EPRT Install **PICS**

Sade'

Hello Ladies,

Attached are pics of my new install using 10 inches of Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture #1B.
This install was done at someone's house on Thursday July 22, 2010
The next post will contain pics of my install after going to the salon and getting it styled.

Thanks!

ETA: There are 4 posts on this page with pics and updates on page four from my 1st wash.

Attachments

• Des1.jpg
    Des1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 781
  • Des2.jpg
    Des2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 760
  • Des3.jpg
    Des3.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 666
  • Des4.jpg
    Des4.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 644
  • Des5.jpg
    Des5.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 583
Last edited:

Sade'

On Friday July 23, 2010, one day after getting this hair installed, I visited Salon Revive for styling. I loved the results. Here are the pics....

Attachments

• SR Hair.jpg
    SR Hair.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 451
  • SR Hair2.jpg
    SR Hair2.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 425
  • SR Hair3.jpg
    SR Hair3.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 441
  • SR Hair4.jpg
    SR Hair4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 382
  • SR Hair5.jpg
    SR Hair5.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 348

Sade'

Here are more pics from my Salon Revive visit and also a ponytail.

Attachments

• SR Hair6.jpg
    SR Hair6.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 219
  • SR Hair7.jpg
    SR Hair7.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 220
  • SR Hair8.jpg
    SR Hair8.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 229
  • SR Hair9.jpg
    SR Hair9.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Ponytail.jpg
    Ponytail.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 268

miss stress

Its soooo pretty! I sure wish I could get my hands on some extentions plus it really
does look like real relaxed hair its not shiney or anything! I would have thought that was yours.

Sade'

These last few pics are from day two, the curls kinda fell a bit b/c I didn't pin curl it or anything.
The hair in the front is just the amount I left out along with my edges and nape.

That is all ladies!

Attachments

• LeaveOut.jpg
    LeaveOut.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 228
  • SR Day2.jpg
    SR Day2.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 209
  • SR Edges.jpg
    SR Edges.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 262

Sade'

Thank you ladies. It is very manageable and in all this humidity the curls held up very nice. I am very satisfied with the install, the hair and the salon visit.

Sade'

Very nice! What length did you use? How many oz?

OMG how could I forget the oz! I used 10 inches and I purchased 4 oz which is 2 bundles/packs (EP only sells 2 oz bundles/packs).

She used one pack for my entire head (2oz) then cut a piece from the other pack just to finish the top layer.

glamazon386

OMG how could I forget the oz! I used 10 inches and I purchased 4 oz which is 2 bundles/packs (EP only sells 2 oz bundles/packs).

She used one pack for my entire head (2oz) then cut a piece from the other pack just to finish the top layer.

I'm thinking about getting the EPSRT for the fall. 4 oz should be enough then.

MRJ1972

Your hair looks sooo natural!!!!

I have a question... What is your braid pattern? The reason that I ask is because my sides are very thin and the rows are hide to conseal if I want to wear my hair back off my face and they sometimes are visible through my ponytail unless I carefully place my hair over the rows, and even then, the rows will show if my hair moves....

Thanks so much!

Sade'

That looks very natural! I liked the hair before the cut ...I love blunt hair!
How will you wear it daily?

Thank you. As u can see I decided not to do the AAMH KK. LOL

I didn't cut the hair at all. I plan on wearing it down daily and let it fall naturally. I do not plan on curling it much. Very low maintenance.

Sade'

Your hair looks sooo natural!!!!

I have a question... What is your braid pattern? The reason that I ask is because my sides are very thin and the rows are hide to conseal if I want to wear my hair back off my face and they sometimes are visible through my ponytail unless I carefully place my hair over the rows, and even then, the rows will show if my hair moves....

Thanks so much!

Thank you MRJ1972. My braid pattern is circular. Like a beehive. My sides are VERY thin from pulliing my hair back and the tracks are covered completely.I don't know HOW she did it but my sides are totally laying w/o effort.

Still waiting to see your pics madame! :look:

LadyPBC

Hello Ladies,

Attached are pics of my new install using 10 inches of Extensions Plus Relaxed Texture #1B.
This install was done at someone's house on Thursday July 22, 2010
The next post will contain pics of my install after going to the salon and getting it styled.

Thanks!

Looks great - I like the quality of EP hair. You go girl! Also kudos to the person that installed it for you.:yep: