New EPRT Install **PICS**

Janet'

It looks SO DOGGONE NATURAL!!! Bravo to the kitchentician that did it! How long do you plan to keep this?

madamdot

Wow! Your hair looks great and very very natural. I love it.

I have been thinking about doing this because I am so darn tired of my hair. But I have never worn any kind of fake hair - not even braids because my scalp cant take it.

Leaving to research . . . .

lovenharmony

ET / OT Bonafide Member
If you had told me that was your hair length, I would have believed you! :yep: It looks very natural. See, this is oe of the reasons why I can't tell who has extensions or not! :lachen:

Vintageglam

Hey Sade flawless Install and ITA with everyone else - it does not look like an install. It looks sooooo natural.... I am loving this look and am amazed that you only used 2 ounces, I also hear that this hair reverts and gets big just like AA hair.

If only my edges were not in such a state I would get an install too :ohwell:

D.Lisha

Hey Sade flawless Install and ITA with everyone else - it does not look like an install. It looks sooooo natural.... I am loving this look and am amazed that you only used 2 ounces, I also hear that this hair reverts and gets big just like AA hair.

If only my edges were not in such a state I would get an install too :ohwell:

ITA, if you'd never say anything I'd think it was all yours.
Im afraid to ask....but how much do EP's usually go for....for hmm let's say about a 14inch? :perplexed

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
That is a weave?!?! You cannot be serious! I never would have been able to tell that's a weave. It looks great.

phynestone

Wow! I can't believe it's a weave. I really thought it was yours. I've been thinking about Salon Revive. Can you share a little more about your visit?

Sade'

Your hair is looks fab!! You should try braid/twist out..My friend did and it looks so pretty..

Thank you missy247...Great idea! I just can't imagine how to braid with wefts. LOL it seems like it wouldn't work. Do I corn row straight back? Would u mind asking your friend how she does it and what products she uses for her braidouts? Thanks!

Or if anyone else can give me some pointer or tips I'd appreciate it. Off to search the threads for weave braidouts!

glamazon386

Thank you missy247...Great idea! I just can't imagine how to braid with wefts. LOL it seems like it wouldn't work. Do I corn row straight back? Would u mind asking your friend how she does it and what products she uses for her braidouts? Thanks!

Or if anyone else can give me some pointer or tips I'd appreciate it. Off to search the threads for weave braidouts!

You can do individual plaits or twists.

MRJ1972

Thank you MRJ1972. My braid pattern is circular. Like a beehive. My sides are VERY thin from pulliing my hair back and the tracks are covered completely.I don't know HOW she did it but my sides are totally laying w/o effort.

Still waiting to see your pics madame! :look:

:lachen::lachen:

I know, I know...I will get some posted this weekend...FOR REAL :yep:, I hope :look:

Sade'

:lachen::lachen:

I know, I know...I will get some posted this weekend...FOR REAL :yep:, I hope :look:

Ok imma be on the look out! LOL

Confession y'all I messed up and put some Nourish and Shine on the hair and its kinda like ugh today. And I know good and dern well they said do NOT put oil in it. SO I am dying to wash it. That is all.:wallbash:

mizzy247

This hair is so thick. I guess I should spray it with my leave in by jane carter then braid it. That should be enuff right? Do I need to sit under the dryer or let it air dry?

Hey I checked with my friend and she said all she did was put alittle aloe vera gel and twist it up never done a braid out with it but now she will try..lol But as the other comment stated to just plait braid it.. Good luck and share the pics with us..:yep: