New EPRT Install **PICS**

Sade'

Hey I checked with my friend and she said all she did was put alittle aloe vera gel and twist it up never done a braid out with it but now she will try..lol But as the other comment stated to just plait braid it.. Good luck and share the pics with us..:yep:

Thanks Mizzy247!

glamazon386

This hair is so thick. I guess I should spray it with my leave in by jane carter then braid it. That should be enuff right? Do I need to sit under the dryer or let it air dry?

You can let it airdry overnight if you don't want to sit under the dryer.

Sade'

Hi Ladies,

I washed and styled my EPRT Hair this weekend. I was able to get my practice on w/ my FHI Flat Irons. They made very nice curls. I used my MaxiGlide for straightening.

Products used:
L'Oreal Sulfate Free Moisturizing Shampoo
Joico Moisturizing Conditioner
CON Rosemary Lemongrass Leave In
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide (Love It!)
Jane Carter Nourishing Hair Butter

Here are some pics of the texture and style. I wanted u guys to see my bangs vs the EPRT hair while it's wet. The separation is where my fingers are in the texture pic.

Attachments

• Texture.jpg
    Texture.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 81
  • Texture2.jpg
    Texture2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Texture3.jpg
    Texture3.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 75
  • SelfStyled.jpg
    SelfStyled.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 88
  • SelfStyled2.jpg
    SelfStyled2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 118

Ediese

Gorgeous! I just bought 6 oz of 14, 18, and 20". I about had a heart attack when I saw the price. lol

ETA: ladies you can get away with less ounces if you purchase shorter hair. The longer hair you purchase the heavier it weighs and so the shorter the wefts. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:

Xavier

Hi Ladies,

I washed and styled my EPRT Hair this weekend. I was able to get my practice on w/ my FHI Flat Irons. They made very nice curls. I used my MaxiGlide for straightening.

Products used:
L'Oreal Sulfate Free Moisturizing Shampoo
Joico Moisturizing Conditioner
CON Rosemary Lemongrass Leave In
Redken Smooth Down Heat Glide (Love It!)
Jane Carter Nourishing Hair Butter

Here are some pics of the texture and style. I wanted u guys to see my bangs vs the EPRT hair while it's wet. The separation is where my fingers are in the texture pic.

Hold up. The pics of your wet hair...that is a weave. :wacky:

I have never seen weave show texture when wet before. I am very impressed. Very nice!

ChanelNo5

Now that is a BANGIN install!

I was doing some research on weaves and saw you scoping out the Indique Relaxed Texture too. Well I went ahead and got it (8 oz in 14 inches) and I am so glad I did. It looks so natural, I can't wait to have it installed.

Sade'

Now that is a BANGIN install!

I was doing some research on weaves and saw you scoping out the Indique Relaxed Texture too. Well I went ahead and got it (8 oz in 14 inches) and I am so glad I did. It looks so natural, I can't wait to have it installed.

THANK YOU!!

You went ahead and got the Indique?? PLEASE make sure u give us a full review. I just could not find out enough about that hair to make the purchase.

Last edited:

Sade'

Hold up. The pics of your wet hair...that is a weave. :wacky:

I have never seen weave show texture when wet before. I am very impressed. Very nice!

Yep! The front area is my real bang! I love the way it blends.

Sade'

Gorgeous! I just bought 6 oz of 14, 18, and 20". I about had a heart attack when I saw the price. lol

ETA: ladies you can get away with less ounces if you purchase shorter hair. The longer hair you purchase the heavier it weighs and so the shorter the wefts. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks Ediese! You are exactly right. I usually stick with 10 inches and I get SOOO much hair. When I have time I will post a pic of the bundle that I have left at home.

SweetSpirit86

Looks good! The first set of pictures...I'm starting to think that may be what my cousin uses (though I've never asked her) for her installs. I didn't even know she had a weave until a few weeks ago. Her hair has looked like that for YEARS.

ChanelNo5

THANK YOU!!

You went ahead and got the Indique?? PLEASE make sure u give us a full review. I just could not find out enough about that hair to make the purchase.

I went with Indique because 1) There is a vendor here in Chicago and I was able to see and touch the hair myself and I was IMPRESSED! 2) THE PRICE---still pricey but not as much as EP 3) I heard it won't swell like EP, so it'll be less work to style everyday. 4) I didn't pay for it :look::lachen:

I will definitely give a review.

sikora

Looks great!! I love this hair and it lasts forever!! I'm still reusing hair that I purchased in 2008