New Lustrasilk Cholesterol w/ Argan Oil

gadgetdiva

This one sounds like a winner! I love the Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol. Its moisturizing plus I add WGO & Avocado oil when I DC w/ a protein con. I might go look for that one today!

hothair

Bought this a few weeks back. :heart: it! Its cheap and makes hair sooooo soft, I like the shea butter one but this beats it hands down

Amoreofcurls

Hmmm the olive oil and shea butter one never really did anything for my hair earlier in my journey, I wonder if this stuff will be any different...I shall give it a try

BoaterGirlKim

I'm prepooing overnight with the Lustrasilk Cholesterol/Argan right now spiked with some EVOO. It went on my hair really nicely and saturated my strands with its creamy consistency. My prepoo experience with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol/EVOO wasn't the greatest. I don't think my hair gets along with shea butter products well - I get a lot of shedding and that's what happened with Lustrasilk Shea during rinse. My hair also felt rougher than with my usual prepoo (LeKair Cholesterol Plus w/ EVOO) and I had to correct for this by switching up conditioner I normally use following prepoo and pooing with CON Kiwi & Citrus. Can't wait to see/feel results tomorrow morning!

BoaterGirlKim

Okay, rinsed out my Lustrasilk Argan/EVOO prepoo mix this morning. My hair felt rough under the running water and didn't change after shampooing with my usual CON Kiwi & Citrus Moisturizing. Instead of Kenra MC I conditioned with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa to make sure I could get some slip. My hair color (brown) is looking a little faded/reddish, too. Glad I didn't throw away my LeKair Cholesterol Plus. I may just have to live with the fact that LeKair Plus has mineral oil, and maybe my hair does need just that touch of protein.

SelfStyled

Sorry you didn't like it Boater Girl. My hair hated the Shea Butter one too, and it loves the Aloe Vera one with mineral oil. I was really surprised that my hair took so well to this Argan One. And who cares if the one you have has mineral oil in it if your hair likes it- that's all that matters :)

Myjourney2009

Ready to be APL
BASURA!!!!! My hair felt like I did nothing to it once it dried
The olive oil one left my hair course and feeling like straw

I LOVE THE shea butter MANGO ONE!!!!