New Year No Buy Challenge-May 2024

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I didn't purchase anything in February. This weekend, I'll probably be putting in some Marley twists so I won't need to purchase anything for March either.
I’m looking like Celie this week, cuz my stylist went out of town. I have an appointment this Saturday thank goodness.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I’m bout to block that IGK company on Facebook. Everyday I see a new ad for a fabulous product that I can’t live without. It’s too much! First it was the reconstructing finishing spray, then a split ends serum. Now it’s a damn in shower shine treatment called “Expensive”. I don’t know if I can afford that line lol

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah....I guess I got it in, in February :look: Thanks @Prettymetty

If I can successfully get through March, I may be back up in here in April.:giggle:

I have slowed waaaaayyyy down, but would like to break the PJ'ism habit once and for all and this thread might help me get to those Goals.:twocents: Plus, I've been doing house-stuff.

And since I went back to relaxing, I have been using the same ol' same ol' every wash day and I have a way to many other products to try to get through.:nono:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Yeah....I guess I got it in, in February :look: Thanks @Prettymetty

If I can successfully get through March, I may be back up in here in April.:giggle:

I have slowed waaaaayyyy down, but would like to break the PJ'ism habit once and for all and this thread might help me get to those Goals.:twocents: Plus, I've been doing house-stuff.

And since I went back to relaxing, I have been using the same ol' same ol' every wash day and I have a way to many other products to try to get through.:nono:
Do you self relax? I know relaxing would be easier for me, but it can also be damaging if not applied properly. It’s a hard decision I need to make.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I am tempted to buy the new Nutree hair Botox for Afro hair. I just want to do my edges :look:
I’m hooked on botox. It’s more gentle than keratin with similar results. Every day is a good hair day these days. I love it. I’ll get another botox when I get my season bonus in May.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Hi Everyone! :grouphug3:

Day 10 - still no Hair Related Purchases:twocents:

I have so much stuff it's ridiculous. I need to focus on all this stuff for the remainder of 2023.:nono:
That’s awesome! This challenge is not easy. It gets better each day though. I’ve used one pass since January.

My bday is in June, so I may overspend on my hair for pics. I’m sure I’ll win it back at my bday party though. This Golden Girl is going to Golden Nugget. #coins