New Year No Buy Challenge-April 2024

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Y’all I want this bgmgirl lace wig so bad, but I just paid all my bills and my check is gone. Maybe I can get it later this month. I’ll be working every Saturday this month, so that means no salon visits for a while. That wig is an investment. Let me send the link to boyfriend and see what happens…

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still Grinding it Out on the N/B.:drunk:

I did pick up a Stand Up Dryer Replacement although my Crippled one is still cranking out the Heat at a Hunnen. It just looks bad.:abducted:

I still need to pick up a couple boxes of Viviscal. Waiting on a deal I can't refuse. Still looking.

As far as "products" still boxing up and sharing.:2inlove:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay, I put my new Stand Up Hooded Dryer together:look:

You talmbout cheap & plastic UUGGHH :barf:

I wheeled it skrait out to the Garage. Will keep rolling with the Duct-tape held together one until it gives completely out:burn:

They don't make anything like they use to, regardless of the price:angry2:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Man I need a liquid detangler for this curly Gorgius unit. I’ll have to spray it daily, detangle and add product. Curly hair is so high maintenance

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
The store on my street has been cash only for the last few days. We running out of everything here. I stopped to get some detangling spray, but I only have $1 in my purse. They need to fix it quick.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Picked up another box of: Viviscal. I may have enough to take me to the end of the year.

I also grabbed x2 bottles of Oil from SheScentIt's 50% "Fantastic Friday Deal." I couldn't pass it up.:abducted:

#sorrynotsorry:laugh:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Trying to stay "true to this" going into 2024:look:

Trying to keep it on slow-mo and use up some of the 50-11 products in my Stash.

As well as purging some of them as well.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I moisturized my ends today with herbal essences cocoa butter leave in. Just a dime size. My hair seems so fine/thin because she got it so straight. This is day 5 of my blowout. First day adding product. This gotta last

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I wanna stay on the "Skrait & Narrow" until the EOY and not buy anything:look:

Honestly, I really don't even want to participate in any BF Sales:look:

However, more than likely, knowing me, I probably will pick up a thing or two maybe Grey Thursday:look:

I don't need a thing though. Nothing. Nada. Nulch. Zip. Zero:look:

ETA: Although, I think I may need at least 1 more box of Viviscal to close out 2023:look:

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I feel like this might be my last bottle of hair vitamins. I switched from Hairfinity to up and up (Target). It’s pretty much the same recipe but way less expensive

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
Purchased 2 leave-ins from Sally's over the weekend. Since I'll probably be going back to mini braids soon, they'll get used.

#stillnoregerts

HealthyHair2020

Yeah I think I'm breaking my nobuy for this month for some Melanin Haircare deep conditioners (through the Ulta sale coming up) and a few more things from the Melanin line. After that, I'll be good for a couple months unless the Pattern deep conditioner gets deeply discounted.