New Year No Buy Challenge-April 2024

CoiledOrchids

@CoiledOrchids
Couldn't remember if you got the Cinnamon & Slippery Elm DC'er from Naturelle Grow? It's really nice too!
@IDareT'sHair yes I did! it's my favorite one! I always get the 16 Oz jar(protein free) when it's on sale.

I gave away my last jar of the NG aloe and avocado to my sibling.

the NG marshmallow root dc & the Africa's best olive oil conditioner are the last 2 conditioners I have left.

Since the Africa's best conditioner was used when I was still taking out my locs that'll be the one I'll use up next. I'll mix it with some oil to get rid of it quicker.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
This isn’t necessarily hair related, but it could be… I purchased a manifestation journal for the 1st 3 months of the year. Hopefully this helps me get up and plan my days better. I’m still manifesting these inches. I’m so ready to start journaling!

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
Hello everyone. I bought a couple growth oils and I’m almost out of my cvs growth vitamins so it’s time to restock for the next 6 months. We’ll be back next month. Spend and stock up on essentials.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Prettymetty
IK and it's a short month:nono:

I bought several things this month and its only the 12th:eek:

Hopefully, that urge is over and I can get back to the business of NOT buying any Hair products:twocents::twocents:

CoiledOrchids

I love getting protective styles. I can still wash and condition biweekly without any issues. I never worry about my edges being frizzy. my main goal is to have healthy moisturized hair.

I'm saving tons of money by using up my stash :twocents:

I did trim my hair yesterday. i did a decent job but I know next time not to wait so long.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I haven’t bought anything for 3months but I did pick up a jar of a staple African pride just the other day. Since I’ve been stretching my buns for a long time ( I’m trying not to pass 2 weeks anymore) but this product is a must for wash day for me

CoiledOrchids

I got half of my oil mix left in my applicator bottle. I had to restock and get some more castor oil since I decided I wanted to do a castor oil challenge for the rest of the year.

I ordered 2 bottles for $7 each on amazon.

I don't plan on getting any more shampoo right now. I'm still working through the 2 that I have now. I will wash and condition on Saturday.