New Year No Buy Challenge-May 2024

Y’all I want this bgmgirl lace wig so bad, but I just paid all my bills and my check is gone. Maybe I can get it later this month. I’ll be working every Saturday this month, so that means no salon visits for a while. That wig is an investment. Let me send the link to boyfriend and see what happens…

Still Grinding it Out on the N/B.:drunk:

I did pick up a Stand Up Dryer Replacement although my Crippled one is still cranking out the Heat at a Hunnen. It just looks bad.:abducted:

I still need to pick up a couple boxes of Viviscal. Waiting on a deal I can't refuse. Still looking.

As far as "products" still boxing up and sharing.:2inlove:

Okay, I put my new Stand Up Hooded Dryer together:look:

You talmbout cheap & plastic UUGGHH :barf:

I wheeled it skrait out to the Garage. Will keep rolling with the Duct-tape held together one until it gives completely out:burn:

They don't make anything like they use to, regardless of the price:angry2:

Man I need a liquid detangler for this curly Gorgius unit. I’ll have to spray it daily, detangle and add product. Curly hair is so high maintenance

The store on my street has been cash only for the last few days. We running out of everything here. I stopped to get some detangling spray, but I only have $1 in my purse. They need to fix it quick.

Picked up another box of: Viviscal. I may have enough to take me to the end of the year.

I also grabbed x2 bottles of Oil from SheScentIt's 50% "Fantastic Friday Deal." I couldn't pass it up.:abducted:

#sorrynotsorry:laugh:

Trying to stay "true to this" going into 2024:look:

Trying to keep it on slow-mo and use up some of the 50-11 products in my Stash.

As well as purging some of them as well.

I moisturized my ends today with herbal essences cocoa butter leave in. Just a dime size. My hair seems so fine/thin because she got it so straight. This is day 5 of my blowout. First day adding product. This gotta last

I wanna stay on the "Skrait & Narrow" until the EOY and not buy anything:look:

Honestly, I really don't even want to participate in any BF Sales:look:

However, more than likely, knowing me, I probably will pick up a thing or two maybe Grey Thursday:look:

I don't need a thing though. Nothing. Nada. Nulch. Zip. Zero:look:

ETA: Although, I think I may need at least 1 more box of Viviscal to close out 2023:look:

I feel like this might be my last bottle of hair vitamins. I switched from Hairfinity to up and up (Target). It’s pretty much the same recipe but way less expensive

Purchased 2 leave-ins from Sally's over the weekend. Since I'll probably be going back to mini braids soon, they'll get used.

#stillnoregerts

Yeah I think I'm breaking my nobuy for this month for some Melanin Haircare deep conditioners (through the Ulta sale coming up) and a few more things from the Melanin line. After that, I'll be good for a couple months unless the Pattern deep conditioner gets deeply discounted.

Back