NG and the hairline?

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
Um Red Alert my hairline is out of control! I have obtained a substantial amount of NG since my last touch up on Nov 3rd and my hairline looks like its mad at me!! ARGGGHH!!! I can't get it to look smooth and soft after my washes/ or on a daily basis. What special hair aids do you ladies use to keep ur hairline in order when stretching? Any suggestions would be great!!:D

MiWay

Elasta QP Mango Butter smoothes my edges really well. Afterwards, I usually put a silk/satin scarf on...overnight or until I leave the house. Capilo Milk & Honey conditioner also helps with the soft and wavy texture.

plainj

vikkisecret said:
my hairline looks like its mad at me!!

:lol: :lachen: That's funny.

I use ORS olive oil cream and a scarf. For me, anything and a scarf tied around my hairline works. When I'm 6+ weeks post t/u, it doesn't get my edges relaxer straight. It gets them slightly wavy but laying down flat.

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
lea5 said:
:lol: :lachen: That's funny.

I use ORS olive oil cream and a scarf. For me, anything and a scarf tied around my hairline works. When I'm 6+ weeks post t/u, it doesn't get my edges relaxer straight. It gets them slightly wavy but laying down flat.

LoL I thought it was pretty funny myself! Man its just not looking to cute right now... Yea I should tie my hair down and I also have some ORS Olive Oil Creme in the jar to use. Hopefully that works.

BUMP BUMP