November 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Jakeala:
x1 Hibiscus & Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner (Sugar Cookies)

*only because she closes from 11/22 until 12/1 - So I wanted to get that in so I won't have that wait time*:rolleyes:

This purchase is your fault IDareT'sHair

Hibiscus Flaxseed Marshmallow - Cleansing Co Wash Natural Product
Tutti Honey Rhassoul Hair Mask - Co Wash Deep Conditioner Treatment

Does having a bunch of products worth $400 in "carts" in four different online stores count as "bought"?

Hahahahaha ;)

Does having a bunch of products worth $400 in "carts" in four different online stores count as "bought"? Hahahahaha ;)
You know you will be hitting paynah soon or later, so you might as well called them "bought"
Lollll. I do this all the time... I know.

ronie My Apoghee Pro-Vitamin came today! I already spritzed some on!:blush:
IDareT'sHair
I hope your hair love it. I know you use a lot of protein like I do, so it should give you great results. Remember to use something creamy and moisturizing after.
I love pairing it with APB ayurvedic cream.
I saw your previous posts and meka72 while at lurking at work. I wanted to reply when I got home, but I couldn't remember which thread it was on, loll. I can't even remember if I did reply actually lolll. I'm getting old.
Anyways, it is some good stuff.

toaster

Are they those "Salon Care" one's with the Black & Blue writing? Those are the ones I always buy too.

I think I was getting them for like $7.99 on Sale, but I think the last time I bought them they were about that.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair Yep those are the ones! I guess I use two/three caps a week so they last me for a while but I know I haven't been paying $10 for them. I'll check for the next time they're on sale and stock up. :nono:

Yep those are the ones! I guess I use two/three caps a week so they last me for a while but I know I haven't been paying $10 for them. I'll check for the next time they're on sale and stock up.

toaster

Those are the best evvvvver:grin:

Those are the only ones I buy and I can tell a difference in the others.:look:

But I know I've gotten those same ones/same quantity for $6.99 or $7.99 during a Sale

I have the same ones too. I use 2 at a time to DC, no heat, with a turbie and my hair always comes out deeply conditioned.

IDareT'sHair
Remember to use something creamy and moisturizing after.
I love pairing it with APB ayurvedic cream.
I saw your previous posts and meka72 while at lurking at work. I wanted to reply when I got home, but I couldn't remember which thread it was on, loll. I can't even remember if I did reply actually lolll. I'm getting old.
Anyways, it is some good stuff.

That's exactly how I use the Aphogee PV leave in! I've been watchful of protein overload but I've seen no signs of it using it that way.

Hair skin and nails gummies. Didn't plan on buying but I cannot resist a BOGO free sale. Got them from Kroger and also got another pantene co wash.

Ouidad Mongongo oil
Nature's Gate Herbal conditioner

ETA: nettle for tea rinses

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Ouidad Salon Series
Mediterranean Bay Leaf Exfoliating Hair & Scalp Treatment (x2)
Omega 3 Replenishing Hair Treatment

Parachute coconut oil
Vatika enriched coconut oil
Alaffia Authentic liquid black soap tangerine-citrus scent

ETA: Also bought Darbur Shankhapushpi tail from Indian grocery

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Last edited:
BayFrontNaturals on Etsy

1x 4oz Whipped Coffee Butter ( Cafe' Vanilla scent)

I was browsing for whipped coffee butter and found this vendor. I love whipped butters.

Janet Collection
- Bisa Lace Front Wig

Annabelle Perfect Blends
X2 Leave in Pudding
- Birthday Cake & Cookie Dough

X1 Green Powerhouse Oil
- Birthday Cake

X1 Leave in Spray
- Birthday Cake

* I think I already posted my Jakeala purchase

From Jakela's:

Organic Coffee Butter Balm

Beau Vert Hydration Deep Conditioner
Scent: regular

Hibiscus Flaxseed Marshmallow - Cleansing Co Wash Natural Product
Scent: raspberry vanilla

Jumped on the jakela bandwagon. Couldn't resist any longer:
Hibiscus flaxseed marshmallow co wash in sugar cookies and tutti honey mask in pumpkin pie

I bought some soybean oil (vegetable oil) today while at the store. I think I'm going to give this oil thing another go. Apparently that and almond oil absorb into the skin better than other oils... My hair doesn't like straight oils but I'm going to put on enough to cover my scalp, steam and then co-wash out.... We'll see how that goes.

Back