November 2014..What Did YOU Buy This Week?(Hair Care Edition)

Tutti Honey Rhassoul (cake bake) Very moisturizing Conditioner.
Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait (Raspberry Zinger)

First time purchasing from them. They has 30% off, I couldn't resist!:yep::yep:

IDareT'sHair denise44 I wanted to order from them but my 30% was eaten by shipping and taxes. It bummed me out a little so I decided to skip it. :ohwell:
I really want to try their wild cherry truffles & pedi bar though. Maybe if she has a sale with a bigger percentage, I'll bite then (will just make sure to haul hard).

rileypak

I didn't even see a Code? I looked at the Cherry Pomade.

But it was $18.00 and I couldn't/didn't see how many ounces it was?:rolleyes:

So, I quickly lost interest.:yawn:

Toy

So, you've had Jakeala before? Yes, I agree, the Raspberry Zinger smells nice.:grin:

They had a Peach Champagne I was interested in too.

rileypak

I didn't even see a Code? I looked at the Cherry Pomade.

But it was $18.00 and I couldn't/didn't see how many ounces it was?:rolleyes:

So, I quickly lost interest.:yawn:

:lol: The sale ended a few days ago. There wasn't a code. It automatically reduced the price at checkout. Yea....she's a premium priced vendor that's for sure.

Jakeala
Coconut Juice
Flaxseed gel

I seriously don't need anything for Black Friday. Doesn't mean I might not grab a thing or three. Lol.

Ouidad Mongongo oil
Nature's Gate Herbal conditioner

ETA: nettle for tea rinses

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Last edited:
Jakeala

Strawberry Champagne Body Frosting
Hibiscus Flaxseed Marshmellow co cleanser-pink sugar
Alma Shea Hemp Castor Parfait- cake batter
Beau Vert Hydration Masque
Tutti Honey Rhassoul Hair Mask- caramel latte
Cocoa Body Frosting- blueberry cheesecake
Coconut Oil Olive Oil Hair Mask- raspberry vanilla w/ ayurvedic herbs
Chocolate Body Hair Butter
Avocado Monoi Cowash

I have not made any online purchases since February, I can not wait to try these products

Last edited:
A pink "wet brush". I don't even use brushes. But this looks like it will detangle well without snagging my hair. If I like it I'll come back and get the paddle brush version. Why? I don't know.

toaster

I used the black one while I was natural last year. It detangles well but my ends were horrible after 1-2 months of use. They weren't split but they were very rough and tangly. When I flatironed after using it for a while, I couldn't get the comb thru the ends of my hair after it was straight. I had to trim almost 2 inches to get rid of the damage.

Just purchased 2 16oz bottles of Megatek Coat Rebuilder Old Formula (with the pink writing) to use as my monthly/bi-monthly protein treatment.

Real talk: what is in this stuff??? Since using it a month ago EVERYONE is commenting on how much longer and thicker my hair looks. After DCing and twisting up my hair on Tuesday, I kept walking around the house saying, "And when I got it done, on my shoulders it lay."

ALL my twists---front, middle, back, and sides---are below my shoulders. And I have to work hard to get my hair under my satin bonnet and shower cap.

This stuff is the troof.

Dang ya'll are some pushers!! Lol

From Jakeala

1x 4 oz Coffee Butter Balm
1x 4 oz Unrefined Shea Butter (Banana Pudding scent)
1x 4oz Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait ( Strawberry Champagne scent)

Ebay

Kanachom Shea Butter Mask
Kanachom Intense Hair Care Ceramides with Omega 3 Hair Mask

I'm going to need Jesus to take my card come BF cause the way these sales are going....it's going to be a wrap lol.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Y'all just made me go back to Jakeala to see what the Tutti Mask looked like. She actually included a sample of this with my order. This stuff is way too liquidy!

Jakeala:
x1 Hibiscus & Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner (Sugar Cookies)

*only because she closes from 11/22 until 12/1 - So I wanted to get that in so I won't have that wait time*:rolleyes:

Back