NTM Moisture Mask for 4a4b hair WORKS

I rinse and condition almost nightly. Afterwards I seal with mango butter and bun. In the morning usually I loosen my hair and French roll it for work. I rotate conditioners, my favorites are Generics version of Humectress, Lekair Cholesterol, Silk Elements Cholesterol, VO5 Strawberry & Creme or Thermasilk Moisture Conditioner. I switch around because I get bored really fast and this keeps it interesting. I started seeing a 3-4 few stands every conditioning (tips and/or from the New Growth point). This is not normal my hair doesn’t break; usually it’s strong because it’s texlaxed plus my NG is usually soft because of the daily conditioning. Last night I was conditioning and did a stand test that I learned from Sistaslick. Sure enough there was a little elasticity and then it snapped which means too much protien. I used the NTM Moisture Mask that I learned about from Sylver2 and mixed it with a little Generics Humectress. I slept with a plastic cap on my hair and a bonnet over that. This morning my hair is so soft and I am now breakage free. For me this is was an excellent way to balance out the excessive protein I had in my hair.:p