October 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

IWantCurlyHair

I spent $50 at Target on...
ORS 3 pak
Kinky Curly Knot Today
Kink Curly Curling Custard
Paul Mitchell Detangler

I was shocked when i got to the counter and saw the price

Coffee

2 Jars of Carol's Daughter Monoi DC
Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment
Damaged Hair Botion Serum Hair Silk Protein Treatment
Ayurvedic Medicine Khadi Amla Hair Oil
Ends All Original Fragrance
Signature Samadhi Oil

My nephew was only able to find 3 of the Lee Stafford while in the UK, so he purchased those. That's more than okay with me :lachen:.

Last edited:

aishasoleil

I ordered OPI nail polishes (which I love) in my AveYou order, too bad they forgot to put it in my dang box. I had to contact them earlier today. I want my nail polishes.

:nono: Ooooh, I bet you were upset. I would have been! But AveYou does have great customer service so I'm sure they will fix it quickly if they haven't already.

But yes, I looooove OPI as well! Even my hubby and son commented on how nice the color is that I'm wearing right now. It's from the Japanese collection I think... a gold color. I don't have the bottle next to me. Lol.

Meemee6223

Still searching for a good protein free deep conditioner... I think I'll be done buying products once I get that...

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

LadyMacgyver

Big Bottle of Giovanni Deeper Moisture from Marshalls.. Got this to use in my Henna Gloss.. Looking to purchase some un-petroleum and hopefull that is it.. Since using TerrEssentials my buying has dropped a lot.. Heck I even sold some of my HE, Tresemme and Aussie Moist at the flea market..

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Jane Carter Solution Hydrating Invigorating (SLS Free) shampoo
Wig caps

Going to try putting the nylon caps OVER a doo-rag because I've been experiencing bad breakage on my crown where the nylon cap seam touches my hair. Hope this works. If anyone knows a better solution, please help a sista out.

yorkpatties - I use to put on a 100% silk scarf, then doo-rag on top to hold on place.

Truth

2 huge bottles of giovani deeper mositure co and joico kpak....I love marshalls :)

Sent from my SGH-T839 using SGH-T839

JJamiah

I didn't buy anything, I won't buy anything YES it is only day 3 I won'T by AnYTHING unless CHaz Dean comes out with something NEW ;).

Uniqzoe

I bought:
1) Silicon Mix- which my hair hated!!!
2) Aloe vera gel
3) Jojoba oil
4) Cortex flat iron- jury is still out on this one due to my hair revolting against the silicon mix but DD loves it

outspokenwallflower

Design Essentials Sensitive Scalp w/ olive oil & shea butter
Keracare Styling Wax Stick x2 (was a silly fluke, so I'm selling one!)
Some conditioning caps

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using SPH-M820-BST

SuchMagnificent

Taking a Break from Posting
The last 2 bottles of Aubrey Organics GPB at vitamin shoppe

Sent from my Sprint HTC Evo using Long Hair Care Forum App

Kimiche

:nono: Ooooh, I bet you were upset. I would have been! But AveYou does have great customer service so I'm sure they will fix it quickly if they haven't already.

But yes, I looooove OPI as well! Even my hubby and son commented on how nice the color is that I'm wearing right now. It's from the Japanese collection I think... a gold color. I don't have the bottle next to me. Lol.

I was a little upset. I checked everywhere in that box and the nice bag they send with the order. I contacted them and they shipped the nail polishes out today. :grin: I love OPI, the colors are nice.