February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronie

Did an Anita grant rhassoul dc today (did not purchase this). Thank you kupenda and Lita for making me pull this out of my dumping closet. My hair felt amazing and I only mixed it with hot water. So I went to check if there were any common ingredients between the rhassoul clay and my HG deep conditioner: joico MRB that s not in my other dc's. I found one: murumuru butter.
So I ordered my own unrefined organic murumuru butter. Will be melting a teaspoon of that to add to my dc's to see if they can be a bit more moisturizing.

Kindheart

I finally placed my order :

Shescentit :
1 Avocado Conditioner
1 Banana Brulee
1 Okra reconstructor
1 Lush Butter
1 Kiwi Butter
1 Seyani Butter
1 Tahitian Spray
1 Jojoba hair milk

1 Hydrotherma N Growth Oil

1 Brown Butter Beauty shea Mint Shampoo
1 Brown Butter Beauty Scalp and Hair butter.

PureSilver

Marshmallow root - Note: mountainroseherbs no longer takes international credit cards or ships internationally. BASTIDS!!!
Dr.Bronners pure castile soap (peppermint) - to clarify. That HTN 'moisturising' shampoo is almost gone. :look: @SimJam how do you use this love? I would like some advice please.

Another pack of curlformers - extra long & wide. :look: :look:

What?!...I got ambitions. So heck hey I got the extra long ones! :lachen:
I needed another pack so I could use smaller sections and get even smoother fluffier sets :lick: I canNOT wait to get my hands on them.

bajandoc86 your curlformers results are the reasons i bout mine, even thou i got the knock off and haven't officially tried it as yet i'm gonna get me another pack this wkend. I think i'm so gonna love the results. Look out for a PM:yep:

Ok so today i picked up Organic:

4oz Jojoba Oil
30ml Peppermint Oil
30ml Rosemary Oil

Next month I'll be stocking up on some products i need.

Aggie

4 bottles of Toji Pure Density vitamins arrived today:happydance:. Lord just give 1 complete year of this stuff to see some great results - I can't wait!

hair4today

:yay:My NaturelleGrow ships tomorrow. I ordered on Tues and got my notification today. Dayum she's fast. I hope the products are equally as impressive as her customer service.

SimJam

bajandoc86 I dilute the Dr Bronners about 2:1 ... 2 parts Dr Bronners 1 part water.
I dont dilute the whole bottle because I use it for other purposes too.

I wash with it once a month or after I use Oyins pomades (i find they leave a waxy film on my hair) but I like for twistouts

after I wash with the Dr Bronners I always use a rinse out conditioner before my final rinse.

Ive tried diluting with AVJ to lower the pH but it made no noticeable difference to me

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
Njoy mix.
Excited to try it out when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.