February 2013..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie518

Naturelle Grow

Rosemary Peppermint parsley pomade
MangoBerries cleansing conditioner
Herbal Blends DC 16oz
Chamomile Burdock Root DC 16oz

Lita

SheSentIt-
*Avocado conditioner
*Coco Cream leave-in

HairVeda-
*Whipped Clouds
*Omega vitamin oil

Serenzo Beads-
*Argan & Burdock Moisturuzing hair cream (peach mango)
*Nettle & Jojoba Moisturuzing hair cream (vanilla cream)

Naturelle Grow-
*Herbal Blends

Heritage Hydration-
*Moisture Riser leave-in
*Golden Whipped hair butter
*Coconut Marshmellow leave-in

Non hair-All about (SKIN)-

MUAC-Green tea pomegranate cleanser,super C 5%+ vit E serum,Mandelic Acid toner & Rosehip scar cream..

Saso-TCM poc mark mask,TCM Eye perfection patch,Skinfood banana mask,TonyMoly apple Tox,MS hyaluronic mask 2xs,Q10 collagen mask,Sakura mask,birds nest mask,deep ocean mask & camellia japonica hydrations mask...MBD-Appke poly phenol mask,arbutin mask..

Pretty & Cute-MBD black pearl mask,strawberry yogurt mask..Elisha Coy-vitamin pore cleanser..Naruko Appleseed black spot remover..

*My skin is loving Asian face mask...

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

ronie

NaturelleGrow

slippery elm
Herbal blends
Chamomile and burdock root
orange and hibiscus &
intense deep conditioners
Mango and berries detangling cleanser
Honey nectar balm

Come over the vendor forum and share your experience. There can be a little mixed up with the items. But give her a chance. As soon as you convo her, she will promptly handle it. I've had my missing item at my door within 48 hours of a convo, no question asked, no attitude, and with a sincere apology. Her customer service is like nothing i have ever seen. And of course the DC's are :lick:.
My first purchase i forgot to use my lhcf discount code, i convoed her the next day, and she quickly replied saying that she will apply it and refund the difference. I have never had a company return my money so fast. I got my return thee same day.

SpiceUpMyHair

Come over the vendor forum and share your experience. There can be a little mixed up with the items. But give her a chance. As soon as you convo her, she will promptly handle it. I've had my missing item at my door within 48 hours of a convo, no question asked, no attitude, and with a sincere apology. Her customer service is like nothing i have ever seen. And of course the DC's are :lick:.
My first purchase i forgot to use my lhcf discount code, i convoed her the next day, and she quickly replied saying that she will apply it and refund the difference. I have never had a company return my money so fast. I got my return thee same day.

I haven't tried any of her product yet, my shipment should b here tomorrow, but I already experienced her awesome cs. I have been stalking her site for a while now and when her site was up and running again after that long week hiatus, I convoed her about her products and she got back to me within the hour. I also convoed her about items that I was interested that was missing from her site and she automatically listed it for me within five minutes. Her cs is impeccable, I buy alot of natural products and this is unheard of.

On a side note I purchased from the pomande shop and I got my order within two days. That's nice too.

Beamodel

Serenzo Beads: ordered

Nettle & Jojoba - Vanilla Cream
Argan & Burdock - Frosted Cupcake
Chocolate Cover Butter - Snickerdoodle

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I couldn't take it anymore, so I ordered the Hair Therapy Wrap and refill packs from brushlove.com.

I bought magnetic rollers, metal clips, net triangle, end papers, Kerastase knock offs, and some hand held mirrors from Sally's, taking advantage of the 30% off today.

I'm so over my hair budget for this month. The upside is that I anticipate being able to piddle paddle around the house w/o being tethered to my electric heat cap while deep conditioning. :grin:

jesusislove1526

I accidentally found a sale at the Piggly Wiggly near me on VO5 Conditioners so I had to stock up! I got 2 of each conditioner they had and they were 59 cents each.

Moisture Milks Strawberries and Cream
Herbal Escapes Moisturizing Free Me Freesia
Herbal Escapes Balancing Sun Kissed Raspberry
Clarifying Kiwi and Lime

My DH asked me why I got them all, and I said that they were about half price and my DD's and I probably won't need anymore for 6 months to a year.

Coffee

Just returned from Sally's with the following:

100 plastic caps
SM Deep Treatment Masque
2 Mystic Devine Nourishing Masque
Naturally Silk Elements Moisture Renewal Kit (new from SE)

kbnax

From the Sally's sale:

~B2G1 Proclaim Argan Oil Intense Hydrating Masque (never tried before, so I hope I like it or I'll be pissed... lol)
~B2G1 Silk Elements cholesterol
~1 Aphogee 2 min
~liter pump (doesn't fit tho, smh)

eta: I forgot I bought another ASIAM coconut cowash

Last edited:

ThickRoot

During the b1g1, 50%...

Shea Moisture Anti-Breakage Masque
Shea Moisture Growth Milk
Shea Moisture Deep Cleansing Poo (for Mom)
Shea Moisture Purification Masque (for Mom)

last night...
Shescentit Argan Elixir
Shescentit Rich Moisture Masque
Shescentit Coco-creme Leave-in x3 (holy grail!!!)

Mizani lye normal, tub
Sleep bonnet
Hair clips for

I'm done with hair stuff for awhile. That's a lie I think i need neutralizing poo, smh.

kbnax

Joico MR balm and Joico Kpak Intense Hydrator

*mini rant--I knew I shouldn't have brought my *** back to this side, lol. Since I've been back in the hair section, I've spent so much $, smh. Y'all a bad influence, lol.*

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today
x2 Wigs for work B1 G1 Free
x3 Netted Wig Caps
x2 Pkgs. Plastc Caps 30 ct.
x1 Vitale Base *they didn't have Summit Sensitive Scalp*
*Wanted a bottle of French Stablizer Plus but they didn't carry it.

x1 Pk. Viviscal $39.99 using Code = FEB10

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Joico MR balm and Joico Kpak Intense Hydrator

*mini rant--I knew I shouldn't have brought my *** back to this side, lol. Since I've been back in the hair section, I've spent so much $, smh. Y'all a bad influence, lol.*

@kbnax

Come on Girl...Stay on over here with us!:poke:........:lol:

Aggie

I see a lot of people buying Shea Moisture products, so ladies please tell me what is so good about them. I am mostly interested in shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer. Which is giving the best results?

EnExitStageLeft

Soooooo....I have to buy a new steamer. I broke my lid this steam session being to rough, but I'm not upset about it weirdly. I use to do homemade steam treatments before owning my steamer and I'll just do those again until I figure out what type of steamer I want to purchase.

Last edited:

nakialovesshoes

I see a lot of people buying Shea Moisture products, so ladies please tell me what is so good about them. I am mostly interested in shampoo, conditioner and moisturizer. Which is giving the best results?

Aggie I used the Deep Treatment Masque & it was very blah. I even added GSO & JBCO to it & my results were less than stellar. I will not repurchase & I'll use it for CW-ing until it's gone. I also use their Curl Souffle & Coconut & Hibiscus Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. I love both of them. Most people don't like the souffle b/c it gives a greasy feeling. However, it will lock in moisture for weeks so for me that outweighs the greasy feeling.

I'm going to use the Purification Masque either tonight or in the morning. I purchased it to CW with b/c of a YT review. Hopefully it'll live up to my expectations.

Toy

Today,

Yes to Cucumbers conditioner.
Shea Moisture coconut hibiscus curl Enhancing smoothie.

Rozlewis

Silk Dreams
x2 - Silk Dreams Silk Creme Moisture Dreams
x2 - Shea What
x1 - Shea What Deux

Ensley Beauty Supply
x 1 Gallon Keracare Hydrating Detangling Sulfate Free Shampoo
Denman Tangle Tamer
Ampro Shine n Jam Silk Edges
Mizani Supreme Oil

BrushLove
Hair Therapy Wrap with extra Gel Packs

Natural Me
Shea Butter

hnntrr

Bought Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner and One 'n Only Argan Oil Hydrating Mask. Used Mixed Chicks tonight going to try out One 'n Only next week. Trying to find a good moisture DC to balance out the Olive Oil DC I have (turns out it acts like protein on my hair...go figure. -_-)

Status
Not open for further replies.