October 2011...What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

LaToya28

Qhemet Biologics
Aethiopika Hydrate & Twist Butter, Castor & Moringa Softening Serum,
Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee, Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, and Burdock Root Butter Cream

SimJam

curl junkie repair me
curl junkie hibiscus and banana conditioner

I only went to get the repair me and ended up getting the hibiscus and banana conditioner ... lord knows I dont need any more moisture conditioners

Jewell

Week of 10/10-10/16 I purchased:

*Fantasia IC Heat Protectant Spray (same as the serum but lighter and easier to distribute).

*Red Ceramic Styling Blow Dryer, 1875 W with (3) attachments (has made a big difference in my blow drying results compared to my 15 yr old Conair Pro 1500 W blow dryer. Also is easier to straighten my hair with this dryer because it's a styling dryer, not the typical pistol-shaped blow dryer).

Thinking of trying the new Garnier Fructis Sleek 'N Shine Smooth Blow Dry kit (supposed to keep hair smooth for 7 washes after the initial blow-dry). I will check reviews before I dive in because my hair can be very frizzy and resistant!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Just ordered Mozeke Avocado Cleansing cream. I have never tried this line, but ordered samples and got them in a week.

Krystle~Hime

today i've bought
-hydrolysed wheat protein, silk protein (both by powder form)
-inulin,
-an emulsifier,
-tea tree essential oil ,
-ylang ylang, nettle, rosemary and nard hydrosols
and some jojoba oils but it's for face care ^^

Coffee

Another jar of Carol's Daughter's Monoi Conditioner- I love this stuff!!
Carol's Daughter's Impossibly Smooth Relaxed Hair Set
Alba Botanica™ Rainforest Cupuacu Deep Hydration Conditioner
Alba Botanica™ Cupuacu Deep Hydration Shampoo
Desert Essence Pure Jojoba Oil
Heritage Castor Oil Cold Pressed

Last edited:

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
I went to the BSS in preparation for my relaxer this week. I bought:

-Revlon Realistic Creme Relaxer
-Elasta QP Neutralizing Shampoo
-ApHogee 2 Minute Keratin Reconstructor
-Mega Care Vitamin E Oil and Grape Seed Oil
-Flowers Of Sulfur Sublimed Sulfur...I'm pretty sure someone from this site frequents that BSS because I got the last bottle and I have never seen a BSS carry sublimed sulfur before.

PureSilver

I bought a Vidal Sassoon curling brush this week. I'm gonna get at a later date; Tresseme heat protectant, Shea Butter, 2pks of wig cap, a paddle brush and a cheap lace front.

Mische

Silk Dreams
Go Moist Shampoo
Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream
Silky Soft Leave-in
Nourish Hair Oil

...I swear I have my staples, I don't know what came over me! :look:

Also bought some plastic duck bill clips for relaxer day.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Silk Dreams
Go Moist Shampoo
Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream
Silky Soft Leave-in
Nourish Hair Oil

...I swear I have my staples, I don't know what came over me! :look:

Also bought some plastic duck bill clips for relaxer day.

Mische your staples might be changing because silk dreams is the BOMB.COM :look: :lick:

Mische

Poranges you and the other trouble makers in that Vendors section thread are to blame for my purchases! Those reviews had me practically drooling. :lol: I was like oh what the heck, who doesn't need back ups?!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
@Poranges you and the other trouble makers in that Vendors section thread are to blame for my purchases! Those reviews had me practically drooling. :lol: I was like oh what the heck, who doesn't need back ups?!

Girl, :lachen:

I'll just let you see for yourself because those products are NO JOKE. You will come back and be like "Poranges, you told me so!" :look:

chelleypie810

Mische the products are seriously amazing. so good. the nourish oil is the best and vanilla silk. i haven't used the silky soft on wet hair but its amaze on my dry hair.

Coffee

From Silk Dreams I purchased the following:

Nourish Oil
Scent: Sparkling Fruit Breeze
Shea What!
Vanilla Silk/Whip My Hair DUO
Waterfallls Silk Hydrating Spritz