**October 2012 Hits & Misses**

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
NEWEST HIT:
Oil on top of DC'er...my newest technique to get me through Fall/Winter

OLD CONTINUED HIT:
Jasmine Bath & Beauty's DC'er *discontinued line* (cries)
Bear Fruit Hair's Red Wine Shine Rinse

MISS:
Bear Fruit Hair's Bottles (shape is cute but un-user friendly)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@gorgeoushair

She relocated to another State, had a Baby, started a new Job = Life. :sad:

I sure miss her. She had a permanent discount for LHCF Members and she use to have great sales, excellent CS and fast Shipping.

mamaline

Hit:
My Honey Child Type 4 Hair Creme

Does a really good job at smoothing down my new growth and keeping it soft.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Mega Hit:
Got 2b Kicked up Hard Jelly - dries hard the first day, but over the next four days held my curls in place and no frizzy ends. And that was even with daily M/S, and Pinappling. :yay:

Hit:

Hair One for Dry Hair
Putting Tea Tree oil in the Hair One
Herbal Essences Totally Twisted Curl Scrunching Hair Gel - totally didn't dry my hair out, and decent hold.

MISS:

Tresemme Max Hold Gel....max hold my fanny...

lamaria211

Miss- Kinky Curly Knot Today as a leave in i may try it as a moisturizer on dry hair before getting rid of it

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
gorgeoushair

All of us in U1B1 that used her products have been wishing for that for a while.:sad:

Yeah, the job she landed was like a Swing-Shift type thing, so her hours were constantly changing.:nono:

demlew

Hit: NJoy's sulphur mix. I've only used it for a week, but I can tell it's going to help me stretch past my current 7 weeks. My NG is really soft and manageable.

Nayna

Unbothered
So I'm trying to get back into deep conditioning since its getting cold. So the last two Sundays I used two different conditioners for the first time.

Hit: Shea moisture purification masque. Man. I put that thing on and my head got hot immediately. I thought I was having an allergic reaction or something. I gave it a few minutes because it occurred to me that maybe it's just doing what it does which is purify lol. My hair felt great afterwards and it didn't fall out or shed excessively. I like it a lot.

Hit: hydroquench systems pineapple hibiscus conditioner. Omg. Omg. Omg. I can't even put it in proper words the way I feel about this conditioner. I wish it didn't take me so long to use it cus I would've ordered more when I had the chance.

FelaShrine

HITS:

creme of nature exotic shine color- wonderful permanent color! Didn't smell offensive, didn't.damage my hair and the results are super pretty and rich. Love this new line of colors!

Pravana Silk Degrees shine treatment- this is a semi/demi permanent shine treatment that actually strengthens and moisturizes your hair. Although the instructions say to mix with a shine serum, a stylist told me it's not necessary and to just use straight out of the tube. This stuff is great... My processed hair felt amazing and like new after using it.

Curl Junkie Rehab- wonderfully thick, lush, moisturizing deep conditioner.

You're relaxed right outspokenwallflower?

If you are I'll definitely will check out that curl rehab since you're the 3rd person who seems to love it.

For the cream of nature Im trying to decide btw the soft black and intense black.

how is the shine treatment used? after a color job or just a normal deep considtioner type treatment

sorry for all the questions :lol: figured I' whould do a bit of a hair haul since Ive mostly been about skin/makeup these days

MsSanz92

Revisited Hit: Keracare Humecto Conditioner. This is one of the few deep conditioners that really moisturizes my hair and I love the smell! I just wish it came in a 32 oz bottle the 16 oz bottle is too small for me and the 5lb tub is too much for me!