October Hits and Misses or on the Fence

Napp

Ms. Nobody
On the fence: Lush Curl Power

Idk if it was just old but it did not smell as good as the one in the store. It worked ok. Was ridiculously expensive. Never again

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Initial Hit::up:
As I Am Black Rice, Saw Palmetto & Biotin Micellar Shampoo (usually not a ''Poo user, but I had to purchase one after running out of Redken Cleansing Creme) - so I had to get something to use with K-18. Didn't want to take a chance with a Cleansing Conditioner

I like the nozzle on the Micellar Shampoo, so you could get it where you need it. It's watery, but it lathers. And my hair didn't feel stripped.

It will last a long time because I only plan to use it when I use K18.

I'm typically a Clay Washer or Cleansing Conditioner type chick!

Another Hit::up:
Soultanicals Cayenne & Chebe Growth Balm

Miss::down:
Soultanicals Cayenne & Chebe Growth Balm being OOS
Sarenzo's Ayurvedic Hair Glaze - AMAZING! But....a Seasonal Item that they said they didn't know when/if it would be Back In Stock:cry3:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
HITS (in no particular order):
HennaSooq's Clay Cleansing Wash
Annabelle's Perfect Blend Keratin Treatment
Olaplex 0, 3, 5, 6, 8
Curls Blueberry & Mint Scalp Tea
Koils By Nature's Lemongrass and Sage Growth Oil
SheScentIt's Hair Oils

CoiledOrchids

hit:
jamaican black castor oil-- I'm a big fan of castor oil in general and have been using the home health castor oil since my relaxed days. The JBCO wasn't something I tried before but I began to love it over time. My locs have been so soft and moisturized and my hair is growing like weeds. This is my staple oil.

Miss:
Taliah Waajid Stimulating Herbal cleanser. I used this as a clarifying shampoo for my locs and felt it did not get my hair clean enough after rinsing. I shampooed it twice and still felt like I didn't get all the dirt out. I would not repurchase. I'll be trying out the peppermint castile soap in the morning when I do my retwist so I hope it gives me a deeper clean.

secretdiamond

Hit:
Elizavecca cer-100 collagen coating hair protein treatment

bought in August and finally used it 3 week ago. Only used it once, but it’s a hit, so far.

Last edited: