Carol's Daughter Monoi Repair split ends mender
Caudalie Devine Oil

Continued Hits:

Any & all WEN products
Cortex Argan Oil Conditioner
Phytokeratine repartive serum

Last edited:

ChocolatePie777

Hit: nature's gate herbal conditioner.......the first time i used it i wasnt really feeling it but after it turned out to be a really good daily conditioner

Revisited hit: aphogee two step conditioner this **** is the bomb diggity why did i ever stop...my curls love it......too bad it isnt all natural

Brownie518

HITS
Hairitage Hydrations Soft & Creamy Green Tea Time butter
LaVida Given By Nature Ayurvedic herbal infusion oil
LaVida Carrot & Castor conditioning oil
Silk Dreams Chocolate Bliss

Ogoma

*First Impressions*

Hits:
- DevaCurl No Poo - Hair and scalp is nicely cleaned. My hair was not stripped, it spread easily, and had enough slip for me to run my fingers through my hair. I usually detangle before washing so I do not require major slip in my cleansing products. A weird smell, but it doesn't linger. I like the slight tingling on the scalp. I still need to test the CJ Daily Fix and the Ouidad Co-Wash to figure out if it will be a staple, but definitely made a great impression.

- Paul Mitchell The Conditioner: Smells clean, went on my hair very smoothly, and hair air dried very soft and supple. To avoid weighing down my hair and causing build-up, I don't moisturize in between co-washes so if it keeps my hair moisturized until then, it will knock the DB Cocoa Bean Cream:)lick:) off my staples list solely based on its availability to me here in Canada.

Neutral:
- Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze:The smell can knock a person out. It is so strong. I liked that it made my hair strong, but not hard; it definitely acted liked a protein treatment on my hair. I planned to use Repair Me after cleansing, but scrapped that idea after rinsing this out. I dislike the smell and that it lingers for so long. I can still smell it on my hair and have no idea when it will finally fade. It also does not spread well. I was told I could use it 4x, but ended up using up the $24 container in one go. It had no slip and spread-ability on my damp hair and would not coat past a few strands so I had to separate my hair to apply it and that took up a lot of product. It is definitely not economical. This is not a repurchase, but I am happy I tried it.

ChocolatePie777

Revistited hit: Rhassol clay mask with av gel, agave nectar and oils.....God my hair loves this thing.....even more than the aphogee i think

I need to make sure i use this as a montly treatment.....plus im running out:nono:

Miss: aphogee moisturizer (the one youre suppose to use after the two step)......this thing does nothing.....ijust used it so i can get rid of it

Last edited:

coyacoy

Hits :
Claudie's normalizing rinse - love! Bought this to replace doing my own apple cider vinegar rinse...smells wonderful and smooths cuticles perfectly
Claudie's tea spritz.....my maiden voyage for using tea....love it.....going to step up and try a full tea rinse soon thanks to this and the coffee/tea rinse challenge thread

Maybe a miss...still deciding
SD's wheat germ condish....used it for the third time and it's just alright...hair isn't any softer...no noticeable differences to my hair when i use it. I'm going to give it a few more tries since i lurves so many other of the SD products

Kindheart

Hit : MyHoneychild Soya Butter nice and moisturizing ,it has a thick,buttery consistency .
Afroveda Pur Gelly and Curl define(samples)
Continued hit:MHC Honey Hair Mask ,KBB hair mask and Sweet Ambrosia.

In between :MyHoneychild type 4 butter ,It smells amazing (peppermint) but it sits on top on my hair ,perhaps i should try it alone with no other products underneath it .

Miss:Donna Marie Curl creme ..Just No .After i used this product on freshly washed hair it made it slightly crunchy .

LovLeeLaDee

lamaria211 said:
Hit-Aphogee ProVitamin leave in on dry hair
Hit- Alter Ego Garlic treatment

lamaria211
I'm your official stalker! Gorgeous hair and stash, please tell me I need AE Garlic Treatment! And why? Heard it helps with shedding, but how does it work best for you?

Pinkerton

Miss: Sweet Milk Detangling Leave In-Did not like the way my hair felt after using this. I was looking for a decent detangler to help with my transition period. Kind of left my NG dry, clumpy and fuzzy(er). I've got about 1/4 of a bottle left so I'll probably find some way to use up the rest. Paid too much to let it go to waste.

lamaria211

lamaria211
I'm your official stalker! Gorgeous hair and stash, please tell me I need AE Garlic Treatment! And why? Heard it helps with shedding, but how does it work best for you?

For me it does nothing for shedding (I use tea rinses for that) but it does make my hair super soft and moisturized!

leiah

Miss: Yogurt.

Don't know why it took me so long to try this, but I won't be doing it anymore. Made my hair very hard.

jamaica68

HIT

Moringa Tree Conditioning Ghee - love the smell too :yep:

MISS

JojOba Monoi Deep Conditioner - no slip but I will add oils to use it up but won't repurchase.

Lissa0821

Hit:
Profectiv Mega Growth Revitalizer Hair & Scalp Stimulator: I like it, even though it just a grease, it really soften my crown area. I started putting it along my edges and nape area at night.

Diva_Esq

Hits:
Miss Jessie's Pillow Soft Curls
As I Am Coconut Cowash
ORS Edge Control (finally replaced my beloved discontinued Garnier Wax)
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
Paul Mitchell The Detangler
No shampoo at all

Misses:
Kinky Curly Curling Custard
Let's Jam Custard
Mizani's natural line

Ann0804

Hits:

Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioning Cream- detangles so well and at 3 bucks its a keeper. ( It has no parabens)

HOT w/ Amla and coconut oil

Last edited:

13StepsAhead

Re-Visited Hits:
- CJ Hibisucs & Banana Honey Butta' Talk about about juicy, well defined and super moisturized twist out
- EVOO - I've been using this since I moved to Milan and the EVOO her is the best I've ever used.

New Hit:
- Washing hair with Bottled water- Hard arse water in Europe definitely is a no no for my hair, and washing my hair with bottled water has brought the life back to my tresses
- DB madagascar vanilla twisting cream

danigurl18

Hits: Shea Moisture Curl and Style Hair Milk and the Shea Moisture Anti breakage Masque

Both are going to be new staples!

spellinto

Hits:
Hair One Sweet Almond Cleansing Conditioner
Dax Pomade as a sealant
detangling in sections BEFORE washing

Misses:
Garlic powder treatment...left my hair smelling STANK for days! :nono:
Organix Coconut Milk Serum...was actually very nice, but i was looking for a sealant and it's too light for that

kellistarr

Hits:
Aunt Jackie's Knot On My Watch--I now detangle on dry hair one day before or the day of wash day and this really works! This replaces all of my liquid detangling sprays.

III Sisters Of Nature Sweet Bounce Back- Move over Miss Jessie's
III Sisters of Nature Stretch It Out Creme- Bye Miss Jessie's

Misses:
Sedoso Ceramida Leave-In- Smells wonderful but I need the whole bottle to refresh my curls. Thin.