OH MY GOODNESS! Thank you Sylver2....

Ms_Twana

....and all of the other ladies that had soo many good things to say about Neutrogena Triple Moisture. After checking out Sylver2's album, and reading her regimen, I thought to myself, "Okay. I've never heard of this stuff." Then I looked it up and saw all of the other great reviews about it. Being that I'm a newbie (that's my excuse for being a PJ), I went out and bought some.

I had been using the Silk Touch for about a week, and I liked it. But then last night, I did a Co/wash and I used Daily Deep Conditioner, and I followed that up with Deep Recovery Hair Mask along with shower cap. My hair felt good with the mask in and when I washed it out.

I ended up doing a braidout by accident. (It started as a wash 'n go, but I didn't like how it was looking, so I braided it.) And this morning when I took my hair down, it felt sooo good. It had shine. Then I turned my head to look at something, and I even had bounce. I could not believe it. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I think I've found my first staples!!! Thank you ladies, especially Sylver2.

I just wanted to share!!!!

LovelyLionessa

Congratulations, Ms Twana on finding products that work for you. NTM is ish, isn't it? :grin:

Sylver 2 is definitely the LHCFer that has most greatly influenced my haircare regimen, most notably in terms of staple products and low manipulation styling. Her album is hall a fame worthy. :yep:

peacelove

I don't care for the shampoo and conditioners, but let me tell ya'll - the leave in? :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy WOOO HOO!! I don't know WHAT took me so long. I have found a staple. I thought it was Dudly's PCA, but the NTM is it for me. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! It is a keeper. I finally found something I can put on my dry hair. LOVE IT!!! :grin:

sylver2

Ms_Twana said:
....and all of the other ladies that had soo many good things to say about Neutrogena Triple Moisture. After checking out Sylver2's album, and reading her regimen, I thought to myself, "Okay. I've never heard of this stuff." Then I looked it up and saw all of the other great reviews about it. Being that I'm a newbie (that's my excuse for being a PJ), I went out and bought some.

I had been using the Silk Touch for about a week, and I liked it. But then last night, I did a Co/wash and I used Daily Deep Conditioner, and I followed that up with Deep Recovery Hair Mask along with shower cap. My hair felt good with the mask in and when I washed it out.

I ended up doing a braidout by accident. (It started as a wash 'n go, but I didn't like how it was looking, so I braided it.) And this morning when I took my hair down, it felt sooo good. It had shine. Then I turned my head to look at something, and I even had bounce. I could not believe it. I LOVE THIS STUFF. I think I've found my first staples!!! Thank you ladies, especially Sylver2.

I just wanted to share!!!!

:wave: MsTwana
U embarassed me girl..lol
I am sooo glad it worked out for u and came out good.

@Priestess:Thank U so much ..I'm glad my album and hair journey is able to help someone.

as for NTM..yes that be da BOMB:grin: for me. I love it.
Mona knows:))(throws up NTM sign)

Allandra

There's a HUGE NTM thread on this board (with loads of raves). Have you seen it.

I LOVE NTM (works well for me).

firecracker

Well good that I didn't purchase shampoo and conditioner last week. I wanted to use up the stuff in the shower first. I am definitely going to NTM. The soap for oily skin has worked really well on my skin. I guess I will be all things Neutrogena really soon. :grin: