OHHH NOW I KNOW WHY THE NEXXUS PRODUCTS ARE SO LOW...

Recherché.Beauty

IT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE RE FORMULATING THEM...SORRY IF I'M LATE:perplexed

PRODUCTS TO BE RE-FORMULATED:

Expected to be available in late Jan to mid Feb 2006

Therappe Shampoo: Now - Phyto Organics Theratin

Humectress Conditioner: Now - Phyto Organics Humectin

Keraphix Conditioner: Now - Aloxxi Keramix

Ensure Conditioner: Now - Aloxxi pH3

Aloe Rid Shampoo: Now - Aloxxi Kelate Shampoo

Emergencee: Now - Aloxxi Polymedic

There is also expected to be several new items to be released under the Phyto Organics, Y-Serum, And VitaTress lines over the next 3-4 months. We will keep you up to date on these items as they become available.

Arcadian

so like today I went out and bought 4 big bottles of Ensure and 4 big bottles of keraphix

I swear I'm not a junkie:look: :lachen:

-A

Arcadian

I swooped in CVS like a crack addict needing a fix:lol: The beauty consultant told me they'll have the older stuff there until it sells out. (they got a big bottle of emergencee for like 50 dollars:eek: I'm not that much of an addict...though I did spend some money on what I got...lol) This is the one CVS that I know of that carries all the good stuff. Of course I come home and my boyfriend asked if I was stocking up for the impending apocolypse:ohwell:

He's a man, he don't get it.

-A

MizaniMami

Someone posted this on another forum that i go to. The information is FALSE. The girl posted this exact link and emailed nexxus. That stuff is going to be a part of Nexxus' "phyto-organic" line. This will be exclusively salon. So ladies don't freak out.
This is the email nexxus sent her after she gave them that link:

Thank you for taking the time to contact Nexxus® Beauty Products. In response to your communication, please be advised that Alberto-Culver (our new parent company) has decided to retail specific Nexxus® product formulations through the mass retail channel starting the first quarter of 2006.
Some Nexxus® products from our Foundations line will be available, starting the first week of February, in most stores that currently have a
hair care isle. There are no plans to change formulations and the pricing will be in line with the former salon pricing.
The products that will continue to be offered only through professional hairstyling salons are the
Phyto Organics®, VitaTress®, Y Serum®, and Aloxxi® lines. Our plans are to grow these brands by releasing many new products over the next several months. Some of the new formulations, such as Phyto Organics® Theratin Extreme Moisture Shampoo and Phyto Organics® Humectin Extreme Moisture Conditioner are now available for salons to purchase.
If you would like to speak with a Nexxus® customer service representative, please call us at 1-800-444-NEXXUS (1-800-444-6399), Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Standard Time for further assistance.