OMG!!! My first major goal ...

Tami

Miss Bubblegum
Well ladies I have finally did it, I got a touch up this weekend and my hair is below my shoulders ..:D. When I got up from my hairstylists chair my mouth dropped because I never expected my hair to have grown this much :eek:. I would have never gotten here without the help of you guys. When I joined LHCF a year and a half ago, I would have never imagined that I would be now reaching for bra-strap as my next goal. Thanks again , you girls give me so much inspiration!! :rosebud:

****New pics are in the below Shoulder length album ****

sweetpeadst said:
YOur hair is looking really good!! What is your regimen?? What ae you doing to keep those ends looking good??

I don't have a set regimen really. I wash every week with NTM Shampoo and condition with Paul Mitchell Super-Charged moisturizer (this stuff is the bomb) :D. I alternate using Aubrey GPB every other week. I don't use any heat except for my heated rollers. I use plenty of EVOO on my hair especially the ends. After about 6 weeks I start wearing twist-outs and conditioner wash every other day. I make sure to use my satin scarf every night, no matter what.

**Thank you ladies for your compliments*** :)

Tami said:
I don't have a set regimen really. I wash every week with NTM Shampoo and condition with Paul Mitchell Super-Charged moisturizer (this stuff is the bomb) :D. I alternate using Aubrey GPB every other week. I don't use any heat except for my heated rollers. I use plenty of EVOO on my hair especially the ends. After about 6 weeks I start wearing twist-outs and conditioner wash every other day. I make sure to use my satin scarf every night, no matter what.

**Thank you ladies for your compliments*** :)

I really appreciate that!! I think that this will help!!!

Congrats! Its beautiful.
Tami said:
Well ladies I have finally did it, I got a touch up this weekend and my hair is below my shoulders ..:D. When I got up from my hairstylists chair my mouth dropped because I never expected my hair to have grown this much :eek:. I would have never gotten here without the help of you guys. When I joined LHCF a year and a half ago, I would have never imagined that I would be now reaching for bra-strap as my next goal. Thanks again , you girls give me so much inspiration!! :rosebud:

****New pics are in the below Shoulder length album ****

Back