OMG!!! My first major goal ...

Well you can change that avatar of yours now. Your hair grew really fast and its very very healthy. Congrats on ur goal :)

How do you style your hair when you conditioner wash everyday and can you please elaborate on how you use the Olive Oil? Thanks in advance.

Tami said:
I don't have a set regimen really. I wash every week with NTM Shampoo and condition with Paul Mitchell Super-Charged moisturizer (this stuff is the bomb) :D. I alternate using Aubrey GPB every other week. I don't use any heat except for my heated rollers. I use plenty of EVOO on my hair especially the ends. After about 6 weeks I start wearing twist-outs and conditioner wash every other day. I make sure to use my satin scarf every night, no matter what.

**Thank you ladies for your compliments*** :)

Last edited:
Very nice progress in terms of length and overall health. I love your very silky looking hair. Progress photos like yours, and wanting to have that same silky type hair, are what made me join the forum. The difference is amazing and inspiring. Congratulations on attaining your first major goal!

Congratulations Tami. You are doing great. Keep it up. You are giving me hope. Enjoy yur success. I also hope to be there at year end.
Grow girl!

Last edited:
YEA!!! it looks great! I am so proud of youuuu!!! I tried to post days ago but my internet is trippin! I am so happy! celebrate... buy yourself your favorite product!

Back