Your next hair length goal....how close are you

jainygirl

I have about 3.5 inches to reach my next goal of 4 inches past bra strap (i will most likely reach my goal sometime in October) so i'm curious to know how much further everyone else has to go until they reach their next goal.

Allandra

Way to go jainygirl. You'll be there in no time.

Next hair goal for me..waist length. I have probably about 3-4 inches to go. These last few inches seem to be taking forever. LOL!

Dolce_Dawn

It does seem to take forever... my goal is bra strap all around and in the back I have about 3" to go. However, on the sides is another story... I'd like to reach my goal by August, no later than Sept.

Tracy

Lord if I could JUST get to brastrap.....

It's like my brastrap has one of those magnets - like the one in the floor of that room in Mission Impossible when Tom Cruz was HOVERING fractions of millimeters above the floor? That's what my hair does with my strap...

Dolce_Dawn

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Lord if I could JUST get to brastrap.....

It's like my brastrap has one of those magnets - like the one in the floor of that room in Mission Impossible when Tom Cruz was HOVERING fractions of millimeters above the floor? That's what my hair does with my strap...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know? LOL

Honi

There is no board.
Waistlength and it's taking forever
. I may just scrape it with my next touchup.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I'm trying to take SherryLove's advice and stop measuring, waiting and
... but it's hard!!!
Plus my new growth is making it hard to stretch out even freshly washed so I can't tell. I seem to be growing about 3/4" per month, which puts me pretty much on track and I'm doing everything I can to retain it too!!

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
My goal is bra strap sides and back. I am about 2.5 inches from bra strap in the back and a little farther away on the sides. I was getting frustrated because my hair seemed bra strap while wet aand then it would dry and ease back up. I finally got braids to give my hair a much needed break.

Now I can't measure, I have to relax.

Mariaat40

As my signature says, the last time I measured, about a month ago, I was two inches from bra strap, which is my goal. Who knows I may add a few inches to my goal after that.
My original goal was the bottom of my shoulder blades and I'm there now. I only measure right after a fresh relaxer, though, so it'll be a while before I know where I am.

bimbabe

Until recently I didn't have a goal.

Then I wanted Bra strap hair- I am about an inch away with my longest layer the front and sides have much more to go.

Recently I have been imagining and dreaming of waistlength and tailbone length hair
...so we will see what happens after the Summer Challenge is up.

blue_flower

I have one more inch to go until I reach brastrap. I'm hoping I can achieve that by next month. But after that, my next goal is to grow 2 more inches.

Miosy

My long term goal is to have my hair under bra strap but I am going to be set back a bit because I need to cut at least 2 inches to get my ends looking thicker. I guess I'll reach my goal in Dec. of this year.

vickiepickles

All About Me!
I have about 5 inches to go for my first goal of bra strap. I am currently at about 11 inches. Hopefully with the onset of summer, it might speed things up.

patience

Congrats on reaching your goal.

My first goal was to grow it out to about 3"...I did that...

Now, I just want a HUGE Angela Davis type fro! But at the moment, I'll settle for one like the girl in my avatar

babyblue

My goal is waist lenght. i think i may have 4-5 inches to go
I'll know officially when i flat iron it within the coming weeks

keke

I am at shoulder length at the back and somewhat on the sides. By the end of this year i should be def past my shoulder maybe close to armpit lenght i'll say. I tried to take pics to show yall but i keep messing up w/it but i'll take some and put'em up someday esp. so i can look back on them myself and see some b4 and after shots. lol

After i took my braids out i put all my hair in2 two strand twists(soo cute when i wore them i WILL be trying them again) and then i went and washed my hair(bad mistake) OY! i had some knots i had to (and still have to) rip out(sniff). Took some long pieces of hair too. 99.9% of my hari is natural w/a bit of permed ends still there but im not fully ready yet plus im too tired to go through all my hair to get those pieces again. Well anyway that is my update for now.

ChocoKitty

If I can get about 3-4 more inches by the begining of September--I'll be a very happy little girl!
I'm currently bra length and my hair seems to be creeping at this point.

Dandy112

I would like to get another two inches, once I do that then I will think about what the next goal will be.

My last relaxer was March 6th, I have some new growth but I haven't measured it. Everything seems to be going okay so far

BrEE

i would loveeeeee love love to get to elbow length and be doneeee with it.after that i dont care if it stops growing!!!