Your next hair length goal....how close are you

Isis

jainygirl said:
I have about 3.5 inches to reach my next goal of 4 inches past bra strap (i will most likely reach my goal sometime in October) so i'm curious to know how much further everyone else has to go until they reach their next goal.
As fast as your hair grows Jainygirl, I know you will reach your goal very quickly and successfully!! :)

kombov_dymond

SG: You already have the thickest ends!

AudraC: You look like you are already BS. WhatEVER you are doing, it's working. Your hair looks GREAT!

MizAvalon

I can't remember if I answered in this thread when it first appeared or not, lol. My next immediate goal is to be at waist length which I think I should reach by the end of this year. After that, who knows? I'm just going to keep on going I guess.

Lindy

I'm less than an inch away from my "brastrap length" goal in the back... but I have a long way to go before my sides are that long... :look:, but they're making progress, sloooowly but surely!! :grin:

Last edited:

keni5

Sorry to interrupt all but if you miss the "all" button which allows you to view all posts instead of having to scroll each page, please sign the petition in the Q&A section called "Attn Mods-Petition for All button"

thanx and happy hair!!