One year update - MBL (pics)

Butterfly08

Hi ladies, here are a few update pics. My hair is now longer than its ever been in my life. Unfortunately it's still in an unwanted u shape, so once the shorter layers grow to bsl I will cut everything blunt again.

a6890a4f-75ad-ca56.jpg

a6890a4f-75c9-166c.jpg

a6890a4f-75ea-5ac7.jpg

a6890a4f-7614-4d22.jpg

a6890a4f-762e-f082.jpg

I am relaxed, 4a, fine hair with bleached highlights.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

ETA: Here's a pic of where I was about 3.5 years ago (Oct 2007):

6October312007resized.jpg

And here I am 2.5 years ago - August 2008:
SidehairAug1708resized.jpg

Last edited:
You're giving me everything I need and more with this update! Love it! Do you ever do braid outs? If so I am interested in seeing how that looks with your texture.

Very nice and thanks for sharing. If my eyes are not playing tricks on me, your longest layer appears to be at waist :yep:

You're giving me everything I need and more with this update! Love it! Do you ever do braid outs? If so I am interested in seeing how that looks with your texture.

I haven't done one in over a year. Recently I did a wash n go which started cute but turned into a matted mess. I also did a really cute Bantu knot out a couple years ago which I've never been able to replicate. I'll post pics tonite.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I've always admired your hair - love the highlights and it just looks so healthy overall. Congrats on your progress!

Wow NICE! Relaxed and bleached! Now you know we want to see that reggie! Gorgeous hair & gorgeous you. Don't you think you can make WL in 2011? You are so close already

HHG

Your hair is beautiful. I love the length and the color.

What's your regi?

Ps you look like you are five minutes away from waistlength. ;)

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

I remember when your SHS cut off your hair, so I'm so happy to see that you've made such great progress!!!!! :congrats:

Back