Online Christian Fellowship for Men?

Amour

Hey Ladies,

I am very blessed to have this site I dont post much but I do lurk. I was however wondering whether if any of your male Christian friends, SO/FI/DH's visit good online christian sites where men can fellowship with other Christians around the world?

If so, I would love to know what those websites are, so I can pass them on to the guys in my life, in the hope that they may, like me be blessed to be able to fellowship with like minded Christians too.

Thanks ladies, have a blessed day :yep:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
Hey Ladies,

I am very blessed to have this site I dont post much but I do lurk. I was however wondering whether if any of your male Christian friends, SO/FI/DH's visit good online christian sites where men can fellowship with other Christians around the world?

If so, I would love to know what those websites are, so I can pass them on to the guys in my life, in the hope that they may, like me be blessed to be able to fellowship with like minded Christians too.

Thanks ladies, have a blessed day :yep:
What a beautiful blessing you are to think of this. Our Men are truly in need of fellowship with those of 'like Precious Faith'.

God bless you.

And

:welcome3:

:bighug:

Amour

What a beautiful blessing you are to think of this. Our Men are truly in need of fellowship with those of 'like Precious Faith'.

God bless you.

And

:welcome3:

:bighug:

Thanks Shimmie, I totally agree with you :drunk: :yep:

and thanks for the warm welcome :rosebud:

And thank you guys for the recommendations I really, really appreciate it :yep: