Ovation Cell therapy Question

BlkOnyx488

i was going to wait till I actually got my product in the mail, but Since I don't want to waste one drop of my OCT. I want to get my regime game plan down right now.

How should I use it.
I have natural hair, and I am a stay at home mom
translation I don't have to try to be cute for work, my kids don't care what I look like.
Anyway back on topic. I was thinking of wetting my hair every night and applying OCT and bagging my hair.

But some days I can keep my hair bagged under a scarf all day. and maybe on rinse and reapply every other day.

Is there a regime I can use to maximze hair growth?

Could I mix my OCT with like a carrier oil to stretch it out, or will mixing it with Vitamin E lessen it's effectiveness?

Thanks to all who reply:spinning:

JustKiya

I'm natural, and I'm using Mega-Tek, but I think I can help.

I mix my Mega-Tek with Vitamin E & Castor Oil, and it seemed to work just as well for me. It was still mostly Mega-Tek though, so it wasn't really being 'stretched'.

I think that the nightly hair wetting/OCT applying is a good idea - as long as you continue to protect your ends - ain't no sense in having faster growing hair and breaking it off at the ends at the same time.

I think that the one thing that most people have found increases the rate of growth is using it daily - that seems to really be the 'biggie'. Personally, I feel like combining daily use of OCT or MegaT, and protective styling (to keep the ends), would be the best combo to work with.

BlkOnyx488

Thanks
My hair is not very long just about chin length on the sides
Nose length on the front, and the back is almost to my collor bone if I pull hard enough and pray harder:grin:

Would just putting my hair in Box braids be enough to protect my ends?

I'm natural, and I'm using Mega-Tek, but I think I can help.

I mix my Mega-Tek with Vitamin E & Castor Oil, and it seemed to work just as well for me. It was still mostly Mega-Tek though, so it wasn't really being 'stretched'.

I think that the nightly hair wetting/OCT applying is a good idea - as long as you continue to protect your ends - ain't no sense in having faster growing hair and breaking it off at the ends at the same time.

I think that the one thing that most people have found increases the rate of growth is using it daily - that seems to really be the 'biggie'. Personally, I feel like combining daily use of OCT or MegaT, and protective styling (to keep the ends), would be the best combo to work with.