Question for Ovation Cell Therapy Users

Jalen's Mom

If I'm using OCT, can I use ORS Replenishing pak? I know that OCT has a ton of protein, but I love my replenishing paks. Although, I love having hair on my head even more.

Also, will porosity control negatively affect me while using OCT?

TIA! :spinning:

not sure.. I have never used ORS packs and don't know if it is considered mild protein or not.. here's a bump for you... But I still *luvs* my OCT!

Ladies,

Thanks for the replies. I ordered my OCT yesterday, so it should be here soon. I'm very excited to try it out; I had to really think this one over due to the price.

How much shedding have you had with it? Are you taking garlic supplements? Are you just using the OCT or the other two products?

TIA!

I been using OCT off and on with no adverse actions. I take garlic pill, but been using it for almost year. I use OCT mix with oil on my scalp. I still use other protein products as usual. However i do believe my hair loves protein too. I also use ORS replenish paks.

HTH

It's good to know that I can still use my protein because my hair loves it too. I received my OCT yesterday, and I applied it directly on my scalp without an oil. My scalp tingled all night long! I almost thought I was gonna have to wash it out. I started garlic supplements today!

Do you ladies leave the OCT on your scalp, or do you rinse if out? I still have mine in, and I don't plan to wash it out until tomorrow. Any issues with leaving it in?

TIA!

If I'm using OCT, can I use ORS Replenishing pak? I know that OCT has a ton of protein, but I love my replenishing paks. Although, I love having hair on my head even more.

Also, will porosity control negatively affect me while using OCT?

TIA! :spinning:

My hair is fine, relaxed and loves protein. I not only use MT/OCT as a conditioner or pre-poo, but I also use other proteins weekly as well with no ill effects. I no longer leave MT/OCT on my hair forlong periods of time. I wash it out after using as a conditioning treatment now.

ETA: As for porosity control, I use it about every 1 - 2 weeks (if I am not in a protective style like braids, cornrows) just to keep my hair's porosity under control, especially after a henna treatment. Porous hair does not behave well, does not holds style well and is very staticky (is that a word?), but you get the idea...

Last edited:
My hair is fine, relaxed and loves protein. I not only use MT/OCT as a conditioner or pre-poo, but I also use other proteins weekly as well with no ill effects. I no longer leave MT/OCT on my hair forlong periods of time. I wash it out after using as a conditioning treatment now.

ETA: As for porosity control, I use it about every 1 - 2 weeks (if I am not in a protective style like braids, cornrows) just to keep my hair's porosity under control, especially after a henna treatment. Porous hair does not behave well, does not holds style well and is very staticky (is that a word?), but you get the idea...

Aggie,

Why do you state the above? Does henna make one's hair porous?

Aggie,

Why do you state the above? Does henna make one's hair porous?

No, it makes it dry and staticky and PC conditioner brings that back under control in my very fine hair. It took me a while to figure that out with my hair and finally when I did, I never looked back, and never had to.

ETA: My fine hair is a little on the porous side and so I have to be careful with it, but the henna doesn't nmke it porous. Protein treatments has been helping tremendously in correcting that problem for me too.

Yeah I use OCT as a conditioner in the shower for 5 minutes then follow with a moisturizng deep conditioner. I would not use it with more protein. I have noticed that my hair is a lot stronger since putting it on the length of my hair.

Back