Paid 7 dollars to find out what type of hair i have: male

Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleEyes85

I'll accept when I figure the layout out better and how to accept. I think when I have some hair I'll play around with conditioner and hair tonic more lol

lol ok no problem

How do you wear your hair now?

Do you wrap it at night?

Basically put up what you do to it now and we can go from there on texture, length, etc. Do you just mainly shampoo it? And how often?

aasem

sharmeans said:
lol ok no problem

How do you wear your hair now?

Do you wrap it at night?

Basically put up what you do to it now and we can go from there on texture, length, etc. Do you just mainly shampoo it? And how often?

I'm basically bald now but I would sleep on it out when I did lol

PersuasiveBeauty

So if one of the mixed/yellow skinned members of this board came on here bragging about men like her because of her race, no one would check her on it? For real?

Dposh167

Ok, you got issues. How you got all of that from his post is ridiculous. I suggest you send a letter to Al B. Sure or Christopher Williams to hash out your issues.

GIFSoup

:lachen:....
The way Al B is tossing his hands in his hair...he is "suggesting" he has good hair too. yea write that letter. how dare he

abcd09

Dammit people. I've had my nightcap rum and coke and am ready for bed

BUT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GO TO BED NOW

runwaydream

Yes. Yes I did. Because although dark girls are not represented in the media, a lot of dark skinned men get PICKED ON as children. And still as adults, by moronic people like him, who somehow feel superior. "Shut yo dark *** up niqqa" I hear and see comments like this between "friends" all the time. And although men may not cry and complain about it like women do, it definitely does happen, and it does take a toll on them. And then they start to resent their own skin color, and the self hatred begins. I can't stand people like the OP. He's ugly as hayle in the face too. And quite frankly I'm surprised ANY girls approach him at all, because he looks more like Raz B's type if anything.

LightEyedMami

PersuasiveBeauty....I think thats where we disagree though, I personally don't find it "bragging" if you are just saying what people have told you...its not like he came in here like "What up bishes, im about to grace ya'll with my presense"....Why did what he said (or i said) offend you soo much....thats bizarre...Not to mention why do you keep bringing up complexion, and why is me being "yellow" important?... It just seems to me like your really angry, and i don't get WHY :perplexed

Last edited:

virtuenow

So if one of the mixed/yellow skinned members of this board came on here bragging about men like her because of her race, no one would check her on it? For real?

See, I didn't understand what Aasem meant; but I don't think he was saying what you think. In his first post he seems to say he is not sure what his race is, only that he knows his father is from Egypt (which is not a race in and of itself). As I understand, most modern day Egyptians are Indian/Asian people. They are not the same as the original Egyptians which would be of a black/African descent. So, Aasem, if you don't mind my asking, what is your ethnic background? Anyhoo, I think he was just saying he has an exotic or ambiguous (ethnic) look which makes him stand out in a predominately black area.

aasem

Persuasives posts seems a little staged. I have a feel no matter what I said or anyone who defends me she would have made a post of the similar. Like because nothing I said had anything to do with any color lol

EagleEyes85

lol ok thats a no no if you sleep on cotton. If you have satin sheets, etc it's a little better because it doesnt dry your hair.

At night you may need to tie your hair down with something like this.

This will keep your hair from getting wild in the morning.

virtuenow

For starters, you should get a satin or silk pillow case and start sleeping on that. Cotton pillows suck the moisture out of your hair and snag/pull leave you w/rough hair in morning.

aasem

virtuenow said:
See, I didn't understand what Aasem meant; but I don't think he was saying what you think. In his first post he seems to say he is not sure what his race is, only that he knows his father is from Egypt (which is not a race in and of itself). As I understand, most modern day Egyptians are Indian/Asian people. They are not the same as the original Egyptians which would be of a black/African descent. So, Aasem, if you don't mind my asking, what is your ethnic background? Anyhoo, I think he was just saying he has an exotic or ambiguous (ethnic) look which makes him stand out in a predominately black area.

I only know that I am half Egyptian. The rest is a mystery. I guess that's where the somewhat curls come from because my day had a full on curly head and my moms is full in straight.

niqu92

i dont think any member would be bold enough to do that

the day a member does that...that thread will be at least 20pages of pure entertainment ..cant wait for tht day...

Ok, you got issues. How you got all of that from his post is ridiculous. I suggest you send a letter to Al B. Sure or Christopher Williams to hash out your issues.

GIFSoup

P.S. Where is your picture for us to judge?

I've seen her and she's nothing short of beautiful :yep:.
Not that that gives anyone permission to call another person ugly but just saying.

I only know that I am half Egyptian. The rest is a mystery. I guess that's where the somewhat curls come from because my day had a full on curly head and my moms is full in straight.

So you've seen your mother but you don't know have any idea what race she is? What part of Egypt is your family from?
Color me confounded.

EagleEyes85

i dont think any member would be bold enough to do that

the day a member does that...that thread will be at least 20pages of pure entertainment ..cant wait for tht day...

That would be an epic day indeed. Oh man! :lachen:

There needs to be a thread to remember all of those epic historic threads in LHCF history just for laughs, and for those who werent around when all of that stuff happened. :lol:

aasem

SerenavanderWoodsen said:
So you've seen your mother but you don't know have any idea what race she is? What part of Egypt is your family from?
Color me confounded.

Mom was adopted if you must question, I refuse to answer past that on her side. My dad is from Cairo.

runwaydream

if you dont know your parents race, that surely means there are family issues and i can see why he wouldnt want to discuss it further.

RocStar

I've seen her and she's nothing short of beautiful :yep:.
Not that that gives anyone permission to call another person ugly but just saying.

No offense to your taste, but I have seen what you call ugly, cute, beautiful, etc., and we do not have the same thought process.

I would like to judge on my own.

abcd09

We are like a dysfunctional family family on lhcf. The kind where you love em, but hey, you wouldn't dare invite any of your friends over for Christmas dinner.

PersuasiveBeauty

Lol I'm actually used to this stuff. Majority of my upper body has tattoos and my race makes me a prime target for the bold girls.

I just don't know what hair Styles to get that's why I needed to know my type. I get that I'm more handsome with short hair but I hate it

Perhaps you missed this post...

virtuenow

aasem

runwaydream said:
now this boy have ya'll fightin each other. LAWD. see what happens when we get some peen on this forum.

It's only right that I go insult him and then make a post leaving subject even though he's said nothing of the sort right?

No offense to your taste, but I have seen what you call ugly, cute, beautiful, etc., and we do not have the same thought process.

I would like to judge on my own.

Not sure what you're implying here but since she isn't a black man we can assume that my idea if beauty goes in general agreement at least with everyone else, right :look:.
Either way, no two people have the same taste so that's kinda silly. All I'm saying is, she isn't sitting in a glass house calling anyone ugly :look:.

Status
Not open for further replies.