Paid 7 dollars to find out what type of hair i have: male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, back on topic. What is significant about this area of Egypt-- Cairo (hairwise)?

Did you not see the post I tagged you in? Where he said his race attracted bold girls? Did you think you could just hop back into this thread a couple of pages later and I wouldn't notice that you strategically ignored my tag?

I miss the "at this moment" thread. I need a place to bi*ch about my menstrual headache and nausea that I have right now:nono:. This sucks.

For now I'll just park feminine issue comments in here. :look:

PersuasiveBeauty said:
Lmfaooooo. She's trying to act like she didn't see the post where he talked about his race attracted bold girls. :lachen: She got real quiet after I quoted his ignorance.

Just saying ignorance means misinformation. My statement can't be ignorance for multiple reasons, you don't know me, you don't know the people who know me. Ignorance

Just saying ignorance means misinformation. My statement can't be ignorance for multiple reasons, you don't know me, you don't know the people who know me. Ignorance

Oh? So it is indeed a fact? That your race attracts bold girls? Bold girls can't resist you because of your race? Hmmmm interesting. :ohwell:

Uhhh I couldn't tell you I'd say curly hair lol

Theres a chance your hair can develop into a curlier patter with proper care. You may also want to invest in a denman brush instead of a regular one. This brush can make curls more pronounced. It may take months for us to know for sure, but I think you can reach your hair goals with minimum effort.

Lmfaooooo. She's trying to act like she didn't see the post where he talked about his race attracted bold girls. :lachen: She got real quiet after I quoted his ignorance.

hmm what page was that on i dont recollect this incidence,iwanna see lol

:lol::lol: LMBO!!! Stop calling me out, i was hoping nobody would notice :lol:...I should've been sleep, but instead im in here participating in ya'll shenanigans, (thats right i said ya'll i will take no blame :drunk:)
loool its okay i know how you feel...you got off the computer..prob brushed your teeth...put on your night cap..went in your bed...and then..you just laid there and was like
...hmmm...ehhh...dayum......let me go on LHCF to see if things are poppin in that thread:lol:

PersuasiveBeauty said:
Oh? So it is indeed a fact? That your race attracts bold girls? Bold girls can't resist you because of your race? Hmmmm interesting. :ohwell:

You ignored the fact that you're throwing the ignorance stone when you should be hit by it. Where did I say it was a fact? Are you daft? Or just trolling to make me be logical with you? Because I never said it was a fact, implied possibly. But you can't imply a fact. Fact is truth.

sharmeans said:
Theres a chance your hair can develop into a curlier patter with proper care. You may also want to invest in a denman brush instead of a regular one. This brush can make curls more pronounced. It may take months for us to know for sure, but I think you can reach your hair goals with minimum effort.

Yep let's hope it goes well this time. I wish I would have held off cutting it

Haha, excuse me! I actually saw that post when Aasem originally posted it. I was perplexed for a second, but then I remembered it is guy code (they aren't as direct as women in my opinion). The fact that he alluded to his "race" drawing attention doesn't actually mean "race" b/c he doesn't know his race. He has cleared that up. He was just referring to his outward appearance under the auspices of word "race" so as not to confuse anyone. But it did just that anyway.

1274465753023.gif

Do YOU even believe what you just typed?

hmm what page was that on i dont recollect this incidence,iwanna see lol

loool its okay i know how you feel...you got off the computer..prob brushed your teeth...put on your night cap..went in your bed...and then..you just laid there and was like
...hmmm...ehhh...dayum......let me go on LHCF to see if things are poppin in that thread:lol:
:lol: Mind reader, Eh??

You ignored the fact that you're throwing the ignorance stone when you should be hit by it. Where did I say it was a fact? Are you daft? Or just trolling to make me be logical with you? Because I never said it was a fact, implied possibly. But you can't imply a fact. Fact is truth.

wow magical lightskinned unicorn 2a hair egyptian man my brain didnt process anything you said since its 2 in the morning but your words look so deep say something more:drunk:hubbabubbabubbaa

What did you mean by the statement, "My race attracts bold girls" what did you mean? WHAT DID YOU MEAN?

tumblr_m5ofpy7zO81qcwic6.gif

niqu92 said:
wow magical lightskinned unicorn 2a hair egyptian man my brain didnt process anything you said since its 2 in the morning but your words look so deep say something more:drunk:hubbabubbabubbaa

LOL I'm dying laughing at my title

Yep let's hope it goes well this time. I wish I would have held off cutting it

Very true. :yep:

Whats done is done and all you can do is get back to your hair goal length the healthy way. First rule to remember from now on, be patient. There are so many times I get frustrated and want to just whack my hair off. lol

Uhhh I couldn't tell you I'd say curly hair lol

Yeah, I think they keep their curls popping by putting extra virgin coconut oil (evco) on their hair before washing. Its called a pre-wash or pre-shampoo (pre-poo). You could just dampen your hair w/a little bit of water and add the evco and leave on about 10min before your wash. Doing this has moistened my hair so much. It can be used as a leave in too if u put it on damp hair.

PersuasiveBeauty said:
What did you mean by the statement, "My race attracts bold girls" what did you mean? WHAT DID YOU MEAN?

I meant my race attracts bold girls. But that's unrelated to your spouted ignorance and throwing a stone at someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back